NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

48 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

I got nowhere near. I've been remarkably consistent with that over the years. HMV got through but the group's desired coach location was sold out.  By the time we'd had word of a second choice it was all sold out. 

I was the same, got in but coach packages had gone. My other pair of mates got theirs though after someone fucked up the groupings in Oct and they missed out, so they're made up. One returning and one newbie, bastard had better enjoy it! :lol:

1 minute ago, Losing my hair said:

On a Sunday I volunteer in the local Oxfam Books & Music store & get to choose the music. The other week I put Pearl Jam on - thought of you when I did it.

Yea. Nice old son bet your shop was rockin 

Art'noon, It's lovely to see that we're on page 3...   Because that means the festival is so close now that all the efesters are out in force!Are you all recovered after Thursday? Ready for Sunday? I woke up this morning to a realisation that I thought the sale was 10am but it's actually 9am. I don't know how I thought that was the case.

Made sacrifices at the village garage sale in the Manchestery weather. Made £2 profit. #notgivingupthedayjobyet

Thought the ticket sale was 11 tomorrow, dufus. After sorting out some ticket strategies with people yesterday, today seems very empty. Or that could just be my hangover.

Just very blowy down here. Jobs have been suitably assigned according to hardiness and temperament. Mrs Q is battling the elements to sort out the front garden, and I'm warm and cosy in study sorting out all our filing and paperwork :lol:

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Just very blowy down here. Jobs have been suitably assigned according to hardiness and temperament. Mrs Q is battling the elements to sort out the front garden, and I'm warm and cosy in study sorting out all our filing and paperwork :lol:

which efest members are you filing away ? :) 

Thank you thank you thank you @deebeedoobee and @Tranquility of Solitude, 2 CV passes are definitely better than none!  Thank you to all the lovely NFR peeps who helped out this morning.  We scraped in under the wire just as tickets sold out; I suspect the only reason is my laptop already had the fields on the booking form populated. Saved about 15 seconds.

Truly gutted for the people who didn't get tickets.  Will keep trying for you in any way I can

big hugs xx

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Big love and thoughts to any on here who missed out this morning. 

?Absolutely this.

8 minutes ago, carlosj said:

This. It wasn't good today.

It was brutal. There aren’t many success stories.☹️

32 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Big love and thoughts to any on here who missed out this morning. 

It really was brutal, I am over the moon that we got through but gutted for those who didnt kind of takes the shine off that so many lost out.  We are not giving up hope yet though - mr d is scouring the local tesco (other supermarkets are available) for mallets cider as we speak.