NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

9 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I’ve given the dead south a good go and they’re not for me. @crazyfool1 I’ll be posting my schedule on the Glasto app, if there’s anything you want to come see with us, send me a message and we’ll exchange numbers. 

Does anybody else feel as though the modern world is passing them by, and that you're OK with that? ?

5 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

Does anybody else feel as though the modern world is passing them by, and that you're OK with that? ?

I'm setting up 6 betamax tapes to record the popular beat combos playing at the festival.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

I didn't have a clue this was possible and was going to ask @Curlygirl ... is this on the standard Glastonbury app ? 

Yes. I shared my location some previous time, so the people I have a lift to, could find me in the cv fields. You can select bands and create a timetable to share with people.

1 minute ago, carlosj said:

Yes. I shared my location some previous time, so the people I have a lift to, could find me in the cv fields. You can select bands and create a timetable to share with people.

Ah cheers ... no timetable for me but will be interested to see if others are at the same bands ... don’t remember this feature :) 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ah cheers ... no timetable for me but will be interested to see if others are at the same bands ... don’t remember this feature :) 

You can see what friends are going to see on another social media platform. It’s handy when you fancy meeting up. 

Good morning good people. How are we this fine sunny morning? 

Not long now eh? As usual I will be on the farm daily so can update you as and when there is something interesting. However I don’t want to spoil anything either so will keep shtum on some stuff. I don’t want to spoil the good stuff. However ground conditions, fencing etc will be reported on. Big dog may even make his predictions nearer to June.

peas and lurve  folks x

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

Not long now eh? As usual I will be on the farm daily so can update you as and when there is something interesting. However I don’t want to spoil anything either so will keep shtum on some stuff. I don’t want to spoil the good stuff. However ground conditions, fencing etc will be reported on. Big dog may even make his predictions nearer to June.

peas and lurve  folks x

I'm really good , but every so stupidly excited and giddy about this year :-) , the farm is getting so close and we just need to grab those remaining tickets this week to allow all cinderallas to be at the ball

'Peas and glove' straight back to you @deebeedoobee (on another note we have a 'peas and glove' charity here for a young lad who was seriously injured by a speeding car, I will bring my peas and glove tie dyed t shirt to the farm this year :-))

http://peasandglove.co.uk/

3 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I'm really good , but every so stupidly excited and giddy about this year ? , the farm is getting so close and we just need to grab those remaining tickets this week to allow all cinderallas to be at the ball

'Peas and glove' straight back to you @deebeedoobee (on another note we have a 'peas and glove' charity here for a young lad who was seriously injured by a speeding car, I will bring my peas and glove tie dyed t shirt to the farm this year :-))

http://peasandglove.co.uk/

Nice t shirt?

yes we will gather and unite and they will come through with us to the farm. NFR NFC

8 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

peas and lurve  folks x

Ooh love the big dog updates!!

1 hour ago, noplacelikehome said:

Ooh love the big dog updates!!

Not now Evii've banned him from social media as per Sawdusty's post. Whose paw do you think was sneaking out the updates?

• Upvote 1