NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

5 hours ago, lucyginger said:

The Weather Gods are mighty and we love to praise them! I have been outside and it's been lovely AND I didn't burst into flames. 

Best of all though, I met Guy in real life for the first time! We've been friends on here for about, ooh, probably almost ten years? Never managed to meet at the festival, and we have tried! Tonight, I bump into him at the bar at a Dreadzone gig! Brilliant!!

Guy- bloody marvellous to finally meet you :)

Hi Lucy girl was lovely to meet you to... As soon as I saw you looking I thought aahhh that's the.... Should really of had a pj t-shirt on lolol.. 

I just sorry I was in a bit of hangover daze lol still am.. 

As promised details will be sent OK 

Big love. Gxx

5 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Hi Lucy girl was lovely to meet you to... As soon as I saw you looking I thought aahhh that's the.... Should really of had a pj t-shirt on lolol.. 

Big love. Gxx

just a coincidental meeting then :) .... hopefully you can both be reunited on the farm to  :) 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Big love. Gxx

Did she just bundle across and accost you like I did old son? Or were you given a choice this time? :lol:

Artnoon lovelies!! This weather is bloody gorgeous isn't it? I' m stuck indoors at work but knowing that summer is on its way makes me very happy! Today I'm working with 'the new girl' who is going to Glastonbury for the 2nd time. We haven't gotten any work done, but we have wrote our packing lists out.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Did she just bundle across and accost you like I did old son? Or were you given a choice this time? :lol:

This seems to happen to Guy a lot ;)

On 4/16/2019 at 3:25 PM, Funkyfairy! said:

Anyone else can;t handle the excitement at the moment, Avalon announcement and the map all in one day, I can't keep up.

Ticketless NFR's , we've got you, we will get you to the ball xxx

Avalon announcement is the best!! I want to shout it from the rooftops but so many people I know haven't yet got tickets, and I feel a bit bad for going on about it. But it is amazing... I want to see Beans and Lucy obvs, My Baby, Frank Turner, Tankus the Henge, Skinny Lister (I hope they play more than once as the time they've announced clashes with Kylie!), Hobo Jones, Bar Stewards,The Burning hell. I could happily spend the whole weekend there. The only ones on that poster that I actually skip on the playlist is Elephant Sessions.

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

just a coincidental meeting then :) .... hopefully you can both be reunited on the farm to  :) 

Yep we were pretty much stood next to each other in the queue for the bar :) 

4 hours ago, Quark said:

No bundling necessary, just a bloody great hug! Lovely! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Avalon announcement is the best!! I want to shout it from the rooftops but so many people I know haven't yet got tickets, and I feel a bit bad for going on about it. But it is amazing... I want to see Beans and Lucy obvs, My Baby, Frank Turner, Tankus the Henge, Skinny Lister (I hope they play more than once as the time they've announced clashes with Kylie!), Hobo Jones, Bar Stewards,The Burning hell. I could happily spend the whole weekend there. The only ones on that poster that I actually skip on the playlist is Elephant Sessions.

The Dead South too! It's a cracking line up. Don't feel bad love, it is difficult seeing people's excitement, but it's also lovely knowing my friends are going to have the best time :) 

hopefully more of us will be lucky too! 

2 hours ago, lucyginger said:

The Dead South too! It's a cracking line up. Don't feel bad love, it is difficult seeing people's excitement, but it's also lovely knowing my friends are going to have the best time :) 

hopefully more of us will be lucky too! 

I've never heard of the dead south. I'll have a listen on my drive home from work. I have every confidence you will be tapping a foot beside me at some of these bands  :party:

19 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I've never heard of the dead south. I'll have a listen on my drive home from work. I have every confidence you will be tapping a foot beside me at some of these bands  :party:

The Dead South are great - I'll hopefully catch them (clashes permitting).

Hope all are well.

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

The Dead South are great - I'll hopefully catch them (clashes permitting).

Hope all are well.

I'll let you know what I think when I get home. A canny few of the bands listed for Avalon are a lot better live...I  may have a look on YouTube later. How's the Bairn Vintage?

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

I'll let you know what I think when I get home. A canny few of the bands listed for Avalon are a lot better live...I  may have a look on YouTube later. How's the Bairn Vintage?

Ah she's okay - she had to have surgery a few weeks ago (burr hole) to remove some blood but she was out of hospital after a few days. She is so resilient, she puts me to shame really! Doesn't let anything hold her back! Touch wood, she stays hospital clear (bar appointments!) for a while now. Thanks for asking. ?

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

Ah she's okay - she had to have surgery a few weeks ago (burr hole) to remove some blood but she was out of hospital after a few days. She is so resilient, she puts me to shame really! Doesn't let anything hold her back! Touch wood, she stays hospital clear (bar appointments!) for a while now. Thanks for asking. ?

I did read about her hospital visit. I'm glad she's ok... Nowt scarier I'm sure.

12 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I did read about her hospital visit. I'm glad she's ok... Nowt scarier I'm sure.

Yep. It's bad we are now recognised in A&E, and on first names terms with half the nurses! 

She's doing well though. 

I'll show you a picture at the meet up! 

if anyone spots me stood on my lonesome at any point watching a band feel free to come over and grab me .. im going with just one friend so at various points I will be watching bands on my own ... not that I mind that but it would be great to meet some of the faces ive been conversing with over the fallow year .... is it to early for the efest meet thread ? or do we let the boss sort it ? 

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

if anyone spots me stood on my lonesome at any point watching a band feel free to come over and grab me .. im going with just one friend so at various points I will be watching bands on my own ... not that I mind that but it would be great to meet some of the faces ive been conversing with over the fallow year .... is it to early for the efest meet thread ? or do we let the boss sort it ? 

More than happy to. I take it you'll be easy to spot. 

59 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Although I'm going with five others, and know at least another four there; there a few bands I will definitely be on my own for so maybe our paths will cross!

Although we will all be at Rhythm of the 90s!

Edited by vintagelaureate

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Although I'm going with five others, and know at least another four there; there a few bands I will definitely be on my own for so maybe our paths will cross!

Although we will all be at Rhythm of the 90s!

if I can get near it :) ... that tent has a low entrance and searing heat :) 

9 hours ago, Quark said:

Hey it was like long lost souls.. She knew it was me I definitely knew it her.. I even think I lost a few place at bar talking.. Lol

• Upvote 1