NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Just added myself to list of the ticketless lol.. 

Off to dream of PJ on the PS and being lifted above the crowd to the from.. 

Where I'd be thrown over the barrier into a pool of M at the foot of a 6.8 foot security guard.... Who was having a bad day...... Lol 

Struth think I'll think of something nicer. 

Night all 

Eddie-Vedder-at-Pinkpop-Festival-Landgraaf-Netherlands-June-6-1992..jpg

9 hours ago, jeffie said:

I certainly am Stanley.....

I needed to keep the group mojo alive, glad you're disregarding health for more important things.

2 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Good luck in the resale for all the ticketless members of the group 

Mine bought and paid for but I'm struggling to get approval from work now for the time off. I may be in the realistic position of having to quit my job if I want to go this year. Its crazy 

Blimey, hope you get things sorted in time, and glad you got set up down South.

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Now I know I come out with some strange shit through the year but is it me or are there some really stupid questions being asked nowadays.... 

Yeah, I know. I keep being asked "Have you done that work yet?"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, carlosj said:

I needed to keep the group mojo alive, glad you're disregarding health for more important things.

Blimey, hope you get things sorted in time, and glad you got set up down South.

Yeah, I know. I keep being asked "Have you done that work yet?"

Lol 

16 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Mine bought and paid for but I'm struggling to get approval from work now for the time off. I may be in the realistic position of having to quit my job if I want to go this year. Its crazy 

When did oyu ask for the leave Thurlow ? How annoying :-( ... I thought you hadn;t been there long- are you indespensable already ;-)

What a horrible decision to have to make - good luck

16 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Couldn't you, sort of, have a work stress related breakdown a few weeks before Glastonbury? This would ensure a nice gentle chill out in the lead up to the festival, and at least a couple of weeks 'recovery' after the festival - all paid for by your employer. 

Surely that's the way forward, unless you have a job which has easily transfer ability to other employers?

17 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Bloody hell mate that sounds brutal. Fingers crossed.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, thurlow84 said:

What about if you offer to take (all/some) unpaid?

Hello! 

Jeffie! Lovely to see you! :) hoorah for Carol and the van! 

Thurlow one of our lot quit his job to go to glast one year. Hope you manage to get the time off instead.

So battle plans for resale are being formed here at Team Ginger. We're very scared! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Hello! 

Jeffie! Lovely to see you! :) hoorah for Carol and the van! 

Thurlow one of our lot quit his job to go to glast one year. Hope you manage to get the time off instead.

So battle plans for resale are being formed here at Team Ginger. We're very scared! 

I have booked Thursday evening and Sunday morning off work, had a little practice with the f5 key this morning for frank carter tickets, even got the adrenaline shakes!! I’m scared for you Lucy, but we shall do our damned best sweet. 

18 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It's because I know that you'll allow me. Thank you;

Quite appropriate for my week ahead. Hope you're alright Yog.

Hope you're all well. I'm back after a week down in Cornwall, fantastic weather and great to spend some time with the family. Had to drive back over night as daughter has an appointment today - although it served as a timing exercise (under four hours from Taunton to Liverpool) - much needed break.

Another week off now before back to work... sadly this one consists of DIY. 

IMG_20190411_120841099_HDR.jpg

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Hope you're all well. I'm back after a week down in Cornwall, fantastic weather and great to spend some time with the family. Had to drive back over night as daughter has an appointment today - although it served as a timing exercise (under four hours from Taunton to Liverpool) - much needed break.

Another week off now before back to work... sadly this one consists of DIY. 

IMG_20190411_120841099_HDR.jpg

Looks stunning, and a break by the sea with good weather certainly can help to recharge the batteries.

Hope the appointment goes well