NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Paid off the balance, excited now, and keep refreshing the bank balance to make sure, in a paranoid stylee.

The sun is out, it's a sign. Resales to help in now. Laters, y'all x

7 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

G'day all. Saw Georgio Moroder in Brum last night. 

He'd smash it on West Holts.

Didn;t he do Electric dreams with Phil Oakey .... and Himan league are / were somewhere in on that too ..... or I am being a complete donut and he/ they are  someone else thats a lot trendier and hip !

Edited by Funkyfairy!

Just now, Funkyfairy! said:

Didn;t he do Electric dreams with Phil Oakey .... and Himan league are / were somewhere in on that too ..... or I am being a complete donut and he/ they are  someone else thats a lot trendier and hip !

He's probably best known for making I Feel Love with Donna Summer but he's done loads of other stuff. 

2 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I keep thinking of Morricone, who did spaghetti western soundtracks.

Happy balance week you wonderful people. I miss that feeling. 

We've decided to take another year off, got a house problem that needs paying for so not ideal timing for resale and we booked to go away Glastonbury weekend. Weirdly - tough decision, I'm going to miss the place - but I will be there next year, come r*in or shine.

Have a wonderful festival everyone and I'll see you all next year :D when the ticket gods will give me a magical ticket in October.

16 hours ago, sheffieldlady said:

Happy balance week you wonderful people. I miss that feeling. 

We've decided to take another year off, got a house problem that needs paying for so not ideal timing for resale and we booked to go away Glastonbury weekend. Weirdly - tough decision, I'm going to miss the place - but I will be there next year, come r*in or shine.

Have a wonderful festival everyone and I'll see you all next year :D when the ticket gods will give me a magical ticket in October.

Oh :-(  and I can imagine a really tough decison - shame you can't make it, but hoopefully the weekend away will be fun and sometimes 'life' etc gets in the way x

Skin on the Pyramid.. 

Now the shits got real..... Fuccccccck I've not got a ticket..... First time in 20 years.. Now I know I've said it before but us veteran's should be able to get tickets first.. 

I mean we will die out so everyone will get there chance but its not right sitting here having a mental breakdown all because I've not got a ticket... Another mental breakdown... I do have a few 

Anyway just thought I'd let you know.... The ones of you lucky bunch with tickets... That the pyramid is being dressed.. 

THAT is all I have to say.... Well apart from........................................ 

J1E9.gif

49 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Skin on the Pyramid.. 

Now the shits got real..... Fuccccccck I've not got a ticket..... First time in 20 years.. Now I know I've said it before but us veteran's should be able to get tickets first.. 

I mean we will die out so everyone will get there chance but its not right sitting here having a mental breakdown all because I've not got a ticket... Another mental breakdown... I do have a few 

Anyway just thought I'd let you know.... The ones of you lucky bunch with tickets... That the pyramid is being dressed.. 

THAT is all I have to say.... Well apart from........................................ 

J1E9.gif

Show ain't over till the fat bloke sings dude

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Oh ? and I can imagine a really tough decison - shame you can't make it, but hoopefully the weekend away will be fun and sometimes 'life' etc gets in the way x

I know. It feels rather real now, watching the skin get put on, makes me realise that whist I may not be keen on the line-up. I don't care about the line up. I'll have a ticket for next year, I'm certain of that!

I do have a bunch of things I need to sort out before the next festival, changing mortgage suppliers has been an utter nightmare - having to spend over £1000 on that because of an admin error.. nightmare! So if we had a ticket we would've had to give them up to pay for this :(

The washing is out on the line, offering the sacrifice to the sun gods, and I'm having curry with cheesy nachos and cider, typical festival mash up vibe.

I'm sorry to hear of house issues and hope the stress disappears soon, @sheffieldlady

On 4/3/2019 at 9:19 PM, guypjfreak said:

Skin on the Pyramid.. 

J1E9.gif

Totally with you here, Guy. Seeing the skin going on has made my lack of ticket even more real. Roll on resale!!!! 

All lined up for resale for you lovely ticketless punters. Time booked in my calendar so I don;t forget and we've got this xx

I am slighlty perplexed that the pyramid only has one side of her dress on - trial run or have the weather gone bad so they've decided not to dress her any more

I'm a little giddy today about Glastonbury and its far too early to get excited, but 2 years has been far too long to wait

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

All lined up for resale for you lovely ticketless punters. Time booked in my calendar so I don;t forget and we've got this xx

I am slighlty perplexed that the pyramid only has one side of her dress on - trial run or have the weather gone bad so they've decided not to dress her any more

I'm a little giddy today about Glastonbury and its far too early to get excited, but 2 years has been far too long to wait

I think it has two sides on, they were there all day yesterday but sort of out of sight so I think they must have put the rear side on - sort of Dark Side of the Pyramid. They turned up this morning but disappeared quite soon after.

6 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

I think it has two sides on, they were there all day yesterday but sort of out of sight so I think they must have put the rear side on - sort of Dark Side of the Pyramid. They turned up this morning but disappeared quite soon after.

ooo I've not checked today,,,, off to check - thank you :-)