NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

@Funkyfairy! you will need comfort this year! 3 weeks is a long time to be sleeping on the floor. Have you found any yet? 

Yes , tent purchased and has arrived :-), and In think I know what campbed and self inflating mattress I am going for, but still a little undecided :-) . Its all about the comfort this year for sure

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Yes , tent purchased and has arrived :-), and In think I know what campbed and self inflating mattress I am going for, but still a little undecided ? . Its all about the comfort this year for sure

I got campbeds from go outdoors for £25. They weigh 5k tho so I only take them regular camping. Loads of room under for storage, very sturdy, and well comfy with a self inflating mattress on. You can go to go outdoors, put them up and try them. Good luck with your search ;) 

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

I got campbeds from go outdoors for £25. They weigh 5k tho so I only take them regular camping. Loads of room under for storage, very sturdy, and well comfy with a self inflating mattress on. You can go to go outdoors, put them up and try them. Good luck with your search ;) 

thanks I'll check em out , current favourite is an outwell one but its quite tall and £40

6 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

thanks I'll check em out , current favourite is an outwell one but its quite tall and £40

I haven’t tried mine in my small tent so I can’t compare but I had 2 in a 4 man dome tent squished in. They touched the bottom but it was quite a small tent. 

Even if I get a ticket this year I'm in a tent.. We asked if they had space for us late ticket people for our campervan and there's no space... For some strange reason I actually thought they would save space just incase people needed a space after resale....... 

Hey my tent is bigger than my van lolololol..... Peace and punk rock 

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Even if I get a ticket this year I'm in a tent.. We asked if they had space for us late ticket people for our campervan and there's no space... For some strange reason I actually thought they would save space just incase people needed a space after resale....... 

Cool, maybe room for me and my "old person afternoon nap" then?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

With the state of your back are there not options for accessible camping guy?

Edited by Quark
Terminology :)

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Is there  definitely no camper van spaces available at resale? Surely some of the camper van tickets / spaces must go back into the pot? i know you'd need to be quick/lucky.... but it's an option no?

7 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Is there  definitely no camper van spaces available at resale? Surely some of the camper van tickets / spaces must go back into the pot? i know you'd need to be quick/lucky.... but it's an option no?

I'm assuming that they are saying that now because they can't rely on tickets being returned, but I think that will change from mid April when the completed balance payments are known, and some will be back in the pot.

However, it is odd that no space is saved on the Accessibility site for this type of thing.

#gogogoguy when the CV tickets reappear.

18 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

no east/west cv tickets guy or accessible van tickets., for east/west there always has been a resale of them as so many poeple buy more than one hoping friends get tickets in the resale (and we are putting 2 back in the pot)

No. No space. Strange things are a foot.. But 

But 

A my mates going to be die so fuck space and 

B I'm going to be in. In a tent fuck it as sir Eddie says,'' I'm still alive ".........

I'm watching this thing about knives in London and it breaks my heart cos there youngsters wasting there life.. All they want to do is rap.. Stab.... 

Best rap shit I've ever heard that was... If you wasn't watching it it was a bloke called luke.. The words were amazing.. 

Just goes to show rap crap can be used for GOOD.... 

Please kids stop stabbing.. Be men and break a nose but don't use a knife..... 

Fuck it..... 

Have a safe night 

Ummmmmm.. Well l had been to the pub.. 

On a lighter more normal thing I'm up early to take baby Eliza to a pre school thing... So I'm excited but sad but its a good place and will help her and mum and dad so.. I'm on it. 

Happy Friday.. 

On other note I have my latest glastonbury festival painting coming out of the printers today... Friday Could be a good one. G

• Like 1

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Ummmmmm.. Well l had been to the pub.. 

On a lighter more normal thing I'm up early to take baby Eliza to a pre school thing... So I'm excited but sad but its a good place and will help her and mum and dad so.. I'm on it. 

Happy Friday.. 

On other note I have my latest glastonbury festival painting coming out of the printers today... Friday Could be a good one. G

Happy Friday and enjoy the time with gorgeous baby Eliza , and can you post a photo of your latest picture when you get a moment, I love them

have a great day

• Upvote 1

Sunshine in Leeds, I'm putting my van bumper back together whilst naked dancing to get the right weather for June. I can hear the sirens coming for me, better go.

Van reassembled, off for the MOT next week which I'd forgotten about, but it's in a private parking so it's off road till then.

Anyone else listening to the KLF drama show on 6music?

Fraid not Carol...  Why can't you go mate? Hope all is well? And good luck with the MOT!

I feel like I'm never away from the place of work  at the minute. And I've started dieting, which inevitibly means I'm not drinking either. So loads of work coupled with little tasty food and no alcohol makes for a very boring me. Only 8 weeks tomorrow til i begin festivalling  :wub:

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

love them ... is that taken under uv light ? do you just put them on top of each other to transfer the images ? 

I paint in normal and uv then give the painting to the photographer and he takes one in normal light the first.. Then one in uv light the last and then combines the two to get the second.... Nearly all my glastonbury paintings are painted in this way.. 

You can check them out at.... Old Son Designs on face ache lol. 

Edited by guypjfreak