NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

@guypjfreak It said in the newspaper yesterday that there are 4 people in Eastenders that have been killed and resurected from the dead!!  My mother loves to watch it so I saw Alfie getting killed then disappearing. They must be struggling for storylines.

I received my new shift pattern a few days ago, and this morning have swapped the last shift I needed off for festivalling! I have 8 weeks out of the system. I absolutely cannot wait for it all to begin.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

@guypjfreak It said in the newspaper yesterday that there are 4 people in Eastenders that have been killed and resurected from the dead!!  My mother loves to watch it so I saw Alfie getting killed then disappearing. They must be struggling for storylines.

I received my new shift pattern a few days ago, and this morning have swapped the last shift I needed off for festivalling! I have 8 weeks out of the system. I absolutely cannot wait for it all to begin.

You would not like to live there would ya lol lol 

Tomorrow baby Eliza goes in for first op of the year. She's to have a peg fitted.. I've got a bloody cold so haven't been able to see her but hopefully she will be able OK.. 

28 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

after seeing the killers last festival that might not be a bad thing :) 

True, it was a good set. I was only ten or so back after watching King Gizzard and Frank Carter - I'm not a huge Killers fan but that atmosphere was immense. I even rebought 'Hot Fuss' on vinyl!

Cheers vinny lol

Baby Eliza is in operation right now all goes well well she'll be back in ward noon right and ready but they are getting picu etc ready just in case. 

She's a little fighter.. Have a great day all 

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

@guypjfreak isn't it your favourite show on later ? death in paradise not eastenders :)  dont know why I remembered that :) 

Shit man how did you remember that.. I've just got off messaging to a friend in France and she's like me loves abit of DIP lol.. 

Fair play old son.. 

I'm still trying to get rid of this cold so I'm on port and brandy.... So looks like I will have a nice evening.. Lol

How you doing old son 

19 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Shit man how did you remember that.. I've just got off messaging to a friend in France and she's like me loves abit of DIP lol.. 

Fair play old son.. 

I'm still trying to get rid of this cold so I'm on port and brandy.... So looks like I will have a nice evening.. Lol

How you doing old son 

ive no idea .. I tent to remember completely useless stuff ... but i have no hope with  remembering Birthdays even using a calendar I look at it and then forget ... I went for a swim earlier and there was a lady in the pool that I once went on a date with ... buggered if I could remember her name but completely useless I could remember she played squash :) 

im good other than that .. back to work soon just waiting for a start date not ideal going back to the same place,  but it will keep me ticking over until I come across the creative job of my dreams :) just need some devine inspiration 

Try not to forget the date old son lol.. 

I've had this cold thing and only picked up a brush today.. Looked at the ship I'm doing and decided it was shit... I'm looking at it right now. 

Gonna start again tomorrow 

1547150398453483715463.jpg

Long story about kids. But it's starting to get us down now. But the kids are gonna be fine. You just need to keep saying that to yourself and kids and parents and friends and others and you lovely lot 

The kids are gonna be alright.. Seeing my baby Ruby for first time this year.. I've been that ill.... We're going to surprise her by picking her up from school.. 

Love my kids but there making me go grey.. 

47 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Long story about kids. But it's starting to get us down now. But the kids are gonna be fine. You just need to keep saying that to yourself and kids and parents and friends and others and you lovely lot 

The kids are gonna be alright.. Seeing my baby Ruby for first time this year.. I've been that ill.... We're going to surprise her by picking her up from school.. 

Love my kids but there making me go grey.. 

I used to have hair and money - then I had kids. Be grateful you still have hair to go grey!!

Hope everything works out ok with the kids.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, guypjfreak said:

Page three 

So I take it this thread is dead... Just waiting for pick up to go see Pearl jamm. Very anxious about this but my son has sorted it out so hey ho

Bye

Enjoy Guy - no doubt you will. 

Hope all others are well... glad to see we are getting all this cold weather out the way in readiness for the sunshine of June.

15 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Enjoy Guy - no doubt you will. 

Hope all others are well... glad to see we are getting all this cold weather out the way in readiness for the sunshine of June.

Yes old son 

Got a thick head.. As far as tribute bands go they were OK 

All grandchildren at home for a change so all good. 

I'm tired all the time though.. So gonna have to go to sleep again.. 

G

Hey all

Well thankfully thats January done, was it me or was that the longest month ever .... now the next 4 can whizz by please. Just back from skiing which was rather brilliant, tons of snow and now time to buckle down to the next holiday - in June yay yay yay yay

Anyone got any gigs/ffestivals in plan before June ? - we have a weekend in London in March to go to see James at the Royal Albert Hall and also go tent shopping (there's a tent show at camping world near Gatwick that ties in nicely)

Hope everyone is well, and trundling along gettiing these cold winter months over and done with

Anyone been listening to any new music they can recommend ?

Hi FF,

Yep, it's good to get January out of the way, days getting noticeably longer now. It's been quite quiet on here for the last month, has everybody been away? Skiing has never appealed to me but I have lots of friends who go every year and love it.

I'm going to see Anna Calvi on Thursday, I loved her last album and really looking forward to seeing her live.

I've also got a ticket to see Sharon Van Etten next month, loving her new album, this is out as a single at the moment

Also check out the new Beirut album, Gallipoli.

Festivalwise, Oxfam shop volunteer applications open next week and I'll probably sign up for Bearded Theory and WOMAD.

Edited by Losing my hair
typo

Hi All, seeing as I'm active on here again what better time to check in and see how y'all doing!

I have 2 gigs booked in at present before the big G - F.O.X (a great local band - lead singer is lovely and they've recently supported Depeche Mode's european dates) and Craig David (absolute legend and I won't here otherwise. Plus he's playing in Colchester, and nobody ever plays here).

Peace.