NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Evening all! Sorry for my absence. Had a pretty time of it for a bit ... 19 yr old cuz suddenly passed away! Since then I’ve been partying hard, my solution to bad times ? live life to the fullest aye? I’m spending Christmas with my mother... only the second time in 33 years. Hope you’re all well?! Congrats @guypjfreak on the newest grandchild! Hope Eliza is doing well matey x

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Evening all! Sorry for my absence. Had a pretty time of it for a bit ... 19 yr old cuz suddenly passed away! Since then I’ve been partying hard, my solution to bad times ? live life to the fullest aye? I’m spending Christmas with my mother... only the second time in 33 years. Hope you’re all well?! Congrats @guypjfreak on the newest grandchild! Hope Eliza is doing well matey x

Aw mate, so sorry to hear that. Seems like all the news I'm hearing this week are loved ones passing away. Awful time of the year for it to happen. :(

Have a cool yule love and if you're free NYE ye know who to call. X

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

Aw mate, so sorry to hear that. Seems like all the news I'm hearing this week are loved ones passing away. Awful time of the year for it to happen. :(

Have a cool yule love and if you're free NYE ye know who to call. X

Ahh Joycey baby!! If you’d have said that 3 days ago I’d have been there with bells on, but I’ve now made plans!! I’ll Defo be visiting Jan/Feb if that’s ok! Miss your face pet x

3 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Ahh Joycey baby!! If you’d have said that 3 days ago I’d have been there with bells on, but I’ve now made plans!! I’ll Defo be visiting Jan/Feb if that’s ok! Miss your face pet x

Ah fucks sake! We've been free for ages and was convinced i mentioned it before. X

Will message you with dates.

Hello just thought I'd pop in and say happy Christmas and Brandy but I like brandy but hate Xmas so I'm going to stick with the brandy lol ooo and thank you lucy girl for having a calander and I'll see you hopefully in scummervilla for the pj gig... Gotta go cos I'm pissed xxxxx

Have a great day tomorrow and all the best in new year I'm mean can't be as bad as I this year init. 

Peace and brandy. 

G

25 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Hi all, 

Been so busy recently - it's unreal - I haven't been on here in a few weeks. I just wanted to stick my head in and wish you all the best for Christmas. Or if you don't celebrate - a fantastic week! 

Take care!

happy christmas hope all is well x

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

happy christmas hope all is well x

Thanks! 

All is okay - hectic but okay! I got a promotion in work, so on top of life I have more to do now! My daughter is doing well post op but has a surgical hernia now, so I've just got to keep an eye on it.

Just trying to enjoy my time off at the moment!

Hope you're well too!

Edited by vintagelaureate

Happy Festive Perineum everybody!  Hope you're all doing well.

We had a lovely Christmas, ensconced in a hotel in York while attentive staff took care of everything.  Back to work this morning for the final push before we close next week.

A downside of going away for Christmas - and it is only a teeny tiny one - is the lack of leftovers and munchables knocking around the place.  I'm down to the last mince pie!

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, Curlygirl said:

Blimey CG so sorry to hear that , hope Christmas went well - I'm just glad we are out the other side and its all nearly 'this year' to new exciting stuff

Take care x

Evening. Christmas was ok with the mother dearest but as I’ve always known, my brother is still an absolute knobhead. My mother thanked me for biting my tongue but honestly, what an ungrateful fuck he is. Hope you’ve all had a lovely time. I’m back at work and it’s utterly miserable. Bring on Feb 1st for festival season!! 

On 12/31/2018 at 5:43 PM, vintagelaureate said:

Have a great night @Funkyfairy!

Hope all is improving for you @Curlygirl

Everyone else stay safe and have a good evening!

Oh I'm alright dude... It's the rest of them ? Thanx though.

Only 4 weeks til Incider festival and I'm very very excited to be seeing Beans and Tankus, and of course the wonderful @mr gumby.

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

Aaaannnddddd relax..

We made it through our first full year (and a bit) in business.  NYE passed without incident. I'm very tired but very happy, for as the rest of the country seems to be going back to work, we're having some time off  :D  

Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year to you both, and have a marvellous fun break from work :drinks:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

Aaaannnddddd relax..

We made it through our first full year (and a bit) in business.  NYE passed without incident. I'm very tired but very happy, for as the rest of the country seems to be going back to work, we're having some time off  :D

Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year Yeti, and enjoy the road trip!!

OK a quick stupid question. Now my misses loves eastbenders right but how many of them are murderers.. It's only a few days into the new year and some bird is burying a bloke her son shot.. 

There All ALL murders obviously apart from dot and doc Lee. 

There you go she's just watched her son shoot a bloke in the head she's  still dressed in her gown, she's dug a grave now it's back to the vic for a pint lol 

Oo and Alfie who was killed looks like he's going to get killed again 

Wouldn’t like to live there would you lol 

Happy weekend all