NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

On 12/3/2018 at 12:27 PM, noplacelikehome said:

Good news re baby eliza Guy old son - fingers crossed for you.

Not had a great weekend myself, had to say goodbye to may lovely cat Billy who I had had from a kitten - he was almost 15 and got very ill very quickly last week with kidney failure - he was older than my 2 kids - am very very sad, but right decision as he was so very poorly. Hope the rest of you had abetter weekend.  

In better news excited about return of Doves - hope they are on the farm next year.

Knackered.. News tomo. Night 

Sod it I'm not sure I'll be about tomorrow. 

Mr and Mrs PJ FREAK now have granddaughter number three.. No name but healthy and very loud.. Got the call other night at about one in the morning.. Just got home.. 

Kids they get harder work the older they get lol. 

Night.... Thanks in advance. G

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Mr and Mrs PJ FREAK now have granddaughter number three.. No name but healthy and very loud.. Got the call other night at about one in the morning.. Just got home.. 

Amazing news , fantastic, congrats ... hope you sleep well

FF

x

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone! Just popping in to say hi and see how we all are. 

Good to see some good news from people about babies! 

This not having a ticket business is very odd. I want to stay in touch with what's what but am avoiding all threads about anything other than this one!! 

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, noplacelikehome said:

Not had a great weekend myself, had to say goodbye to may lovely cat Billy who I had had from a kitten - he was almost 15 and got very ill very quickly last week with kidney failure - he was older than my 2 kids - am very very sad, but right decision as he was so very poorly. Hope the rest of you had abetter weekend.  

Oh sorry to hear that Dotty :( Hardest decision to make, even thinking about it with our two (hopefully some years off) makes me feel sick, but the right decision. Hugs x

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:42 PM, sheffieldlady said:

As a separate side note (a cheeky ask potentially!) we entered a competition to win a trip to Thailand and need votes for 'Wedding of the Year' (complete and utter bullshit of course, like anyone deserves wedding of the year?! But I really want a holiday) It takes less than 2 seconds to vote (depending on your internet connection - it's a pink button that says 'vote' near the top) if you're feeling really really nice, you can vote once a day over the next month :)

https://www.easyweddings.co.uk/real-weddings/a-day-just-about-us-stacey-and-joes-desert-elopement/

I'd welcome any help.

Voted :)

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Congratulations old son :D

On 12/4/2018 at 4:42 PM, sheffieldlady said:

Hello all - I've been MIA because of my lack of ticket, it's a tricky situation. I love the festival - but have never really been brave enough to actual meet people. I briefly came to a met last time around but wasn't overly well so disappeared fairly quickly. My hopes for 2019 is to be braver in these situations. 

As a separate side note (a cheeky ask potentially!) we entered a competition to win a trip to Thailand and need votes for 'Wedding of the Year' (complete and utter bullshit of course, like anyone deserves wedding of the year?! But I really want a holiday) It takes less than 2 seconds to vote (depending on your internet connection - it's a pink button that says 'vote' near the top) if you're feeling really really nice, you can vote once a day over the next month :)

https://www.easyweddings.co.uk/real-weddings/a-day-just-about-us-stacey-and-joes-desert-elopement/

I'd welcome any help.

Voted, good luck

16 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Brilliant news, lovely early Christmas present. I became a great granddad today.

Thanks everyone. 

Not sure stu old son up to you lot of regular readers.. But if you do and even though I'm not going if you're going to start a new NFR NFC as in no fucking R no fucking compromise then (  and I don't want people to think that I haven't appreciated the support ) but I think it should be a thread for that reason a thread for the sun.... 

Sounds bad soz.. I but hey ho I'm used to writing things that sound bad.. On a point there is not so many days which will mean that it will be a lot easier to keep up with putting sun pictures etc two years is a LONG old time to keep that sort of thread going.. 

Please note that this is a a lovely lovely thread BTW but in the true meaning of NFR NFC it is all about the sun 

Now that I have moaned I'd like to thank you all for your support these last few months I'm not drinking but in need of a drink it's great to be able to pop on and get things off your chest so if you do restart.. Maybe keep this one going as a community chat thread nfr nfc 

Laters 

Sorry wasn't myself again I know what I mean to say but sorry for language.. G

Edited by guypjfreak

I write to you, dear reader, from my own personal hell. I'm at a Christmas pub quiz.  Tim Farron MP is reading the questions and has just pointed me out to the crowd for using my phone to type this. Our local Tory councillor and his mates are all wearing blond Boris Johnson wigs. I've no idea what is going on, but there is free booze with my expensive ticket. 

Mrs Yeti, who is dressed as a Christmas pudding, is severely non plussed with me. 

5 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

I write to you, dear reader, from my own personal hell. I'm at a Christmas pub quiz.  Tim Farron MP is reading the questions and has just pointed me out to the crowd for using my phone to type this. Our local Tory councillor and his mates are all wearing blond Boris Johnson wigs. I've no idea what is going on, but there is free booze with my expensive ticket. 

Mrs Yeti, who is dressed as a Christmas pudding, is severely non plussed with me. 

#prayforyeti

Also, how is HMV not drink, swearing and throwing things at them?

Well that's my shoulder operation done.... Wednesday.. Still sore but thought better get it done before Xmas that way I'm free if something pops up after.. There's a few gigs coming up so that's cool. 

All granddaughters are home and not dying so my life has become a bit more normal. 

Thanks all and a happy weekend to you all 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Well that's my shoulder operation done.... Wednesday.. Still sore but thought better get it done before Xmas that way I'm free if something pops up after.. There's a few gigs coming up so that's cool. 

All granddaughters are home and not dying so my life has become a bit more normal. 

Glad things are settling down a bit dude, been a shitty few months for you and no mistake. Speedy recovery from the shoulder op, just try not to get smashed and fall over on it eh? :D

5 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Nice that you're on here with good news. Have a good Christmas with the grandkids and let's hope things settle down in the New Year.

So this is a hidey place to post shit I can't really post on Faceache and Twatter. We currently have an ITV wrap party happening in our house that we can't attend. Lol. There is a famous celeb here and another hottie apparently. Like WTF! Not allowed to take pics. 

I've also been contained. I think my sweary rep goes against me. :(

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Display of ignorance here - wrap party? Is it like a Christmas present version of a Tupperware party?

ITV have been making a TV show in the area for the last few months.  They've now finished - 'it's a wrap' - and now the crew and cast are having a party to celebrate that.

56 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

do you know who, or has that stuff been kept secret from you?

(not expecting you to say who, just wondered if you knew cos the way you've written it suggests you don't).

It was Anna Friel.  And also some guy who was in Monarch of the Glen, but nobody could remember his name!

Edited by fatyeti24