NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

On 11/23/2018 at 7:25 AM, vintagelaureate said:

Hope all is okay! 

I've not been on much. My daughter had to go in for unexpected brain surgery! She is looking okay afterwards, just more added stress!

Anyone heard how vintagelaureate s daughter is doing and how he is.. Anyone 

2 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Anyone heard how vintagelaureate s daughter is doing and how he is.. Anyone 

On 11/23/2018 at 5:23 PM, vintagelaureate said:

Thanks all. She has been allowed home tonight - we've just got to monitor her. She has a shunt fitted and it had become blocked. She is doing well, just have a few weeks now to watch out for infection. Thanks again

thats the last info ... dont know if you saw that post or not ?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

thats the last info ... dont know if you saw that post or not ?

Fair play no didn't see that doh.. 

Glad she is doing well old son. On that note baby Eliza had her first day at home today... Only for six hours with all the equipment she needs but it was really lovely.. 

Hopefully home for Xmas for good.. Apart from the back and forth to the hospital so today has been a good day.. 

All the best vintagelaureate old son 

20 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Glad she is doing well old son. On that note baby Eliza had her first day at home today... Only for six hours with all the equipment she needs but it was really lovely.. 

Hopefully home for Xmas for good.. Apart from the back and forth to the hospital so today has been a good day.. 

That's great news about Eliza, good to see that she's making progress.

19 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

absolutely ... it makes me think how lucky I am to be in relatively good health ... I have type 1 diabetes but as long as I look after myself hopefully won't get long term issues . but when I look at some of the struggles of others it really pails into insignificance ... wishing everyone on here a happy  and healthy festive period as I for Know how hard this time can be for some 

Thanks losing hair old son... It's a star of the beginning of the end lol.. It's been a battle... 

Your right about that vintagelaureate... I suffer from a few tings up chronic pain is my life but walking around the hospitals all these months has made me feel like I'm just a wimp lol that is until 3/4 in the morning.. 

I've actually been looking up coffee mornings that my local pain clinic runs but I don't know if I'm up for " people " at the moment.... Hey ho peace and tea all

Just got back from seeing baby Eliza.. 

With luck if the hospital can provide them with the feeding pack and the sats machine which apparently are really hard to get. That goes with the suction machine and air machine which they have... Then 

Baby Eliza may be home next week.. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Just got back from seeing baby Eliza.. 

With luck if the hospital can provide them with the feeding pack and the sats machine which apparently are really hard to get. That goes with the suction machine and air machine which they have... Then 

Baby Eliza may be home next week.. 

What a cracking early christmas present :)

• Upvote 1

Good news re baby eliza Guy old son - fingers crossed for you.

Not had a great weekend myself, had to say goodbye to may lovely cat Billy who I had had from a kitten - he was almost 15 and got very ill very quickly last week with kidney failure - he was older than my 2 kids - am very very sad, but right decision as he was so very poorly. Hope the rest of you had abetter weekend.  

In better news excited about return of Doves - hope they are on the farm next year.

• Like 1

Hello all - I've been MIA because of my lack of ticket, it's a tricky situation. I love the festival - but have never really been brave enough to actual meet people. I briefly came to a met last time around but wasn't overly well so disappeared fairly quickly. My hopes for 2019 is to be braver in these situations. 

As a separate side note (a cheeky ask potentially!) we entered a competition to win a trip to Thailand and need votes for 'Wedding of the Year' (complete and utter bullshit of course, like anyone deserves wedding of the year?! But I really want a holiday) It takes less than 2 seconds to vote (depending on your internet connection - it's a pink button that says 'vote' near the top) if you're feeling really really nice, you can vote once a day over the next month :)

https://www.easyweddings.co.uk/real-weddings/a-day-just-about-us-stacey-and-joes-desert-elopement/

I'd welcome any help.

2 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

Hello all - I've been MIA because of my lack of ticket, it's a tricky situation. I love the festival - but have never really been brave enough to actual meet people. I briefly came to a met last time around but wasn't overly well so disappeared fairly quickly. My hopes for 2019 is to be braver in these situations. 

As a separate side note (a cheeky ask potentially!) we entered a competition to win a trip to Thailand and need votes for 'Wedding of the Year' (complete and utter bullshit of course, like anyone deserves wedding of the year?! But I really want a holiday) It takes less than 2 seconds to vote (depending on your internet connection - it's a pink button that says 'vote' near the top) if you're feeling really really nice, you can vote once a day over the next month :)

https://www.easyweddings.co.uk/real-weddings/a-day-just-about-us-stacey-and-joes-desert-elopement/

I'd welcome any help.

Voted. Stunning location and lovely pics. x

1 minute ago, sheffieldlady said:

Thank you! I'm hoping we may be able to pop into the Dome House next year, we've got a gift of two nights away in the Lakes but are looking to add a couple of extra days in!

Oh where is your gift for? Definitely come and visit. 

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Oh where is your gift for? Definitely come and visit. 

The Quiet Place in Ullswater, never been that way before. Just a red letter day wedding gift, should be a nice break!

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

voted :) good luck x2 

Thank you :) I may well ask again later on in the month but won't be doing it daily. That'll get boring pretty quickly!

5 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

The Quiet Place in Ullswater, never been that way before. Just a red letter day wedding gift, should be a nice break!

Thank you :) I may well ask again later on in the month but won't be doing it daily. That'll get boring pretty quickly!

Oh I've heard lots of good things about The Quiet  Place and Ullswater is just lovely. You're definitely in for a treat. :D 

4 hours ago, sheffieldlady said:

I'd welcome any help.

Voted...good luck :D  Wedding day looked awesome!!

6 hours ago, sheffieldlady said:

I'd welcome any help.

Voted ... great pictures