NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Evening all. The laptop is set up ready for Sunday’s sale. Stay positive lovelies, get praying to the ticket gods. I’m lucky enough to have a ticket. Our very own @mr gumby nabbed mine quite early on last night. Since then I got onto the registration page quite a few times, but had no joy at the location page. It was brutal. Interestingly, @pentura I had 5 laptops on the go. One was plugged into the wall, one on WiFi and 3 tethered to 4g. The only laptops that got through from the holding page were the ones on 4g, so I’ll be doing that again on Sunday. Good luck to you all, can’t wait to see you in a field soon x

5 hours ago, noplacelikehome said:

@H.M.V he is gorgeous! Is he called ralph after camp ralph or is it just coincidence? Sorry forgot to say congrats to @sheffieldlady on your wedding - hope it was everything you wanted even with the r**n.  Hope you hear soon @crazyfool1 re your job - fingers crossed.

Have a good weekend everyone planning to take the littles to see the giants in Liverpool on sunday after hopefully securing tickets - might be a very miserable mummy accompanying them if we don't get them.  Think positive thoughts all and have a VERY good weekend xxx

Yes, @Keithy suggested Ralph and it was a perfect fit. Timing and all. Lets hope he brings us luck. ❤️

20 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Evening all. The laptop is set up ready for Sunday’s sale. Stay positive lovelies, get praying to the ticket gods. I’m lucky enough to have a ticket. Our very own @mr gumby nabbed mine quite early on last night. Since then I got onto the registration page quite a few times, but had no joy at the location page. It was brutal. Interestingly, @pentura I had 5 laptops on the go. One was plugged into the wall, one on WiFi and 3 tethered to 4g. The only laptops that got through from the holding page were the ones on 4g, so I’ll be doing that again on Sunday. Good luck to you all, can’t wait to see you in a field soon x

That's great CG, congrats and well done to @mr gumby for getting them!

Didn't get near the registration page but will keep hopeful for Sunday! Might see if I can nob an extra laptop and connect that up via 4G to increase the chances! 

1 minute ago, pentura said:

That's great CG, congrats and well done to @mr gumby for getting them!

Didn't get near the registration page but will keep hopeful for Sunday! Might see if I can nob an extra laptop and connect that up via 4G to increase the chances! 

It can’t hurt. It only used a tiny bit of data per phone. And none of them went to the white page. 

7 minutes ago, danssol said:

What is etiquette with group members. One of the group I have been going for a few years. will be up a mountain in in Sunday morning. Do they get binned for lacking commitment??  

I would say lack of commitment isn’t getting up in the morning. But which mountain is your mate up? And is said friend available to sit in a cafe/hotel with WiFi? If you have 5 in the group and mate is the 6th then add them. If you have 7 then he would get left til last. 

13 minutes ago, danssol said:

What is etiquette with group members. One of the group I have been going for a few years. will be up a mountain in in Sunday morning. Do they get binned for lacking commitment??  

Friend lying in bed and expecting others - deffo binned. Friend up a mountain - hard to say. Was it a pre-arranged thing or just a 'hey lads, I'm off hiking, get me ticket please' = binned. Arranged for months etc = not binned. 

23 minutes ago, danssol said:

hope he's not the only one on top of the mountain on sunday ... if he's been before and helped before then stick with him 

On 10/4/2018 at 8:30 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Anna,

It was lovely to meet you too. Real special. I really liked your crew, and wished that I had talked to you more. Although the music wasn't really to my taste I thoroughly enjoyed the festival itself. Hopefully we'll meet up in a field at a festival next year. :)

Thank you Yoghurt. Great to meet you too. Our gang were pleased to learn who you were, and likewise would have liked to chat more.   We will all be at Bearded Theory 2019, Glastonbury if the ticket gods smile on us, and SENITD and other festivals too so we will keep an eye out for you. 

4 hours ago, AnnaGrant said:

Thank you Yoghurt. Great to meet you too. Our gang were pleased to learn who you were, and likewise would have liked to chat more.   We will all be at Bearded Theory 2019, Glastonbury if the ticket gods smile on us, and SENITD and other festivals too so we will keep an eye out for you. 

Hello Anna,

Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about Bearded theory next year. I think I've got to make that happen. All the best for the winter hibernation months. :)

Okay...nothing left to do now but go to bed  and then up and at 'em in the morning. I've got everything set up...it's in the lap of the gods now.  Good luck and best wishes to all of you that are involved in the bunfight tomorrow. I'm feeling sick just thinking about it. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be looking back on the day as the best day of the year!!

Much love

Trev :D xx