NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

In other news we adopted a gorgeous new doggie today. He's coming to his forever home on Thursday and not sure what I'm more excited about. In love! He will never replace Tipp but Mitzydog is very lonely and needy without a pal so its the right thing to do. He is adorable. 

• Upvote 2

Hi all! Happy to see a few people managed to secure their golden tickets.

Not a sniff here.

I was so lucky last year getting mine in the first coach sale and was hoping for a repeat, but no such luck.

Sunday it is...

37 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

In other news we adopted a gorgeous new doggie today. He's coming to his forever home on Thursday and not sure what I'm more excited about. In love! He will never replace Tipp but Mitzydog is very lonely and needy without a pal so its the right thing to do. He is adorable. 

Congrats on the new pupper HMV!!! Expect some pics! 

48 minutes ago, AnnaGrant said:

Hi Yoghurt on a Stick. Great to meet you in real life at Something Else Not in the Dean last weekend.

Hello Anna,

It was lovely to meet you too. Real special. I really liked your crew, and wished that I had talked to you more. Although the music wasn't really to my taste I thoroughly enjoyed the festival itself. Hopefully we'll meet up in a field at a festival next year. :)

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Congrats @sheffieldlady, all the best for future and all that :)

Got feck all yesterday. Had to console myself with beer and a shitload of tapas last night :D

Bring on Sunday

Dreading Sunday to be honest. There was 6 in our group and 4 of us trying last night. Not a single one got past the holding page!

Expect it to be exponentially worse on Sunday ?

I really cannot miss next year!! 

28 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

I am beyond scared about Sunday!! 

Massive congratulations to all who were successful last night :)

HMV a new doggie! What make is it? We need info! I bet Mitzydog has been feeling lost, bless her xxx

42415434_1810069955776718_15529634687499 This is Ralph! Pics don't do him justice but he will be coming to stay on thursday and will post better pics then. He is GORG! 

• Upvote 3

Well, that was carnage last night!! Was trying for a mate and got nowhere near. Then read about all the issues that people had even when they did get through to the booking page...doesn't bode well for Sunday :( Dreading it!

@crazyfool1, any news about the job yet? Fingers crossed for you buddy :D

@H.M.V, hope the new dog likes caravanning!! :D x

24 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

Well, that was carnage last night!! Was trying for a mate and got nowhere near. Then read about all the issues that people had even when they did get through to the booking page...doesn't bode well for Sunday :( Dreading it!

@crazyfool1, any news about the job yet? Fingers crossed for you buddy :D

@H.M.V, hope the new dog likes caravanning!! :D x

no news ... they said they would let me know tue or wed ... but nothing ... a little out of order I would say as i got through the application stage ... and a telephone interview and then went for a face to face one but its the way of the world with jobs these days so im told . lets hope for better news 9am sun :) 

• Like 1

@H.M.V he is gorgeous! Is he called ralph after camp ralph or is it just coincidence? Sorry forgot to say congrats to @sheffieldlady on your wedding - hope it was everything you wanted even with the r**n.  Hope you hear soon @crazyfool1 re your job - fingers crossed.

Have a good weekend everyone planning to take the littles to see the giants in Liverpool on sunday after hopefully securing tickets - might be a very miserable mummy accompanying them if we don't get them.  Think positive thoughts all and have a VERY good weekend xxx

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

42415434_1810069955776718_15529634687499 This is Ralph! Pics don't do him justice but he will be coming to stay on thursday and will post better pics then. He is GORG! 

A Bondage dog???? Is that legal?