NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

On 9/18/2018 at 11:14 PM, guypjfreak said:

B/Eliza is breathing by herself for the first time..long way to go but Little steps.... She's a fighter and a beautiful one.. Cheers for the support. G

Everything crossed for all of you. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2018 at 11:14 PM, guypjfreak said:

B/Eliza is breathing by herself for the first time..long way to go but Little steps.... She's a fighter and a beautiful one.. Cheers for the support. G

Glad all is moving in the right direction, warm handshakes to you, old son.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Haven't been online much this week; hope you're all well. 

Just over two weeks... ? (to the dreaded day).

And on that note, we need to communicate. My services, such as they are, remain available to you, should you require them.

Hope that you and your family are all well. :)

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

And on that note, we need to communicate. My services, such as they are, remain available to you, should you require them.

Hope that you and your family are all well. :)

Thanks Yog, I will drop you a message in the next few days (if I remember too!). Are you trying for tickets - I know you said you weren't originally...? 

Family are well, usual bouts of colds etc. but holding up!

17 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Thanks Yog, I will drop you a message in the next few days (if I remember too!). Are you trying for tickets - I know you said you weren't originally...? 

Family are well, usual bouts of colds etc. but holding up!

Hello vintage,

I'm not going for tickets, so will be locked on trying to get you yours. :)

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello vintage,

You not going yog old son... 

Baby Eliza up date last breathing tube out she's on her own and breathing properly.. Only food tube left. 

Why you no go yog 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

You not going yog old son... 

Baby Eliza up date last breathing tube out she's on her own and breathing properly.. Only food tube left. 

Why you no go yog 

Great news, old son, I'm really pleased for you all.

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello vintage,

Evening Yog, how are you?

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Brilliant news! So pleased for you and your family. You've put a smile on my face tonight! 

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

Great news, old son, I'm really pleased for you all.

Evening Yog, how are you?

Hello carlosj,

All's well at this end. We finally got our chalet up and running at the start of August, and it's now on Airbnb. We've had 40 bookings so far, so that's not bad. Plus we've got to meet some interesting people, and there's been a few fun moments along the way. Here's a shameless plug for the cabin;

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/26798255

Note - my wife's real name is Stella, not Celia. The Celia bit is an inside joke. And, yes, she's a tree hugger!

How's things with you?

12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello carlosj,

All's well at this end. We finally got our chalet up and running at the start of August, and it's now on Airbnb. We've had 40 bookings so far, so that's not bad. Plus we've got to meet some interesting people, and there's been a few fun moments along the way. Here's a shameless plug for the cabin;

Note - my wife's real name is Stella, not Celia. The Celia bit is an inside joke. And, yes, she's a tree hugger!

How's things with you?

Looks like a nice place! ??

1 hour ago, semmtexx said:

Looks like a nice place! ??

Cheers semmtexx. To be honest the photos don't do it any favours. We just shot off a few snaps to get it on Airbnb as fast as possible. Personally I think we should change the photos, but the existing ones haven't done us any harm so far, by the looks of things. :)

14 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello carlosj,

How's things with you?

Oh wow, that looks soooo cool - love it :-)

Hey guys! Thats awesome news about Baby Eliza... What a little fighter. I'm so pleased.

Yog I'm sure I saw photos of the chalet at bestival, but its really nice to see them whilst sober haha! You've got some fab reviews there... Well done!

In other news, I seem to have a constant nervous belly... this Tday is worrying me. I don't recall feeling this scared last year. The fact that lovley Efesters have gotten my last two years tickets is making me nervous that my luck has ran out.

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Hey guys! Thats awesome news about Baby Eliza... What a little fighter. I'm so pleased.

Yog I'm sure I saw photos of the chalet at bestival, but its really nice to see them whilst sober haha! You've got some fab reviews there... Well done!

In other news, I seem to have a constant nervous belly... this Tday is worrying me. I don't recall feeling this scared last year. The fact that lovley Efesters have gotten my last two years tickets is making me nervous that my luck has ran out.

Yes, the reviews are great so far. However, in this game your only as good as your last review. We put that in jeopardy last week when we went for a walk. It's a long story, so will cut it short, but without any pre-intention we ended up sitting on a bench overlooking The River Severn getting stoned with some bloke (who had tremendous grass on him). Well, we were well stoned when we sat up and left the bench to go sort the new guests out. To cut this short - my wife greeted them with the words ' I'm sorry I'm not my usual self, I'm as high as a kite, and tremendously pissed'! She's OK with the later normally, but not the former!

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

You weren't nervous last year cos no tickets to worry about. Lol

19 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello carlosj,

How's things with you?

Better thanks Yog, been a helter skelter year with family aspie and stress fun but things are good, and we're off out on a date night. To Morrisons.

And Yog, you could not be any other than shameless, rock on. Glad to hear your news. I will check out your link.

• Upvote 1