NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

39 minutes ago, Spacey said:

Hello. Not been here for a while. @CurlygirlAre you going to do it all again next year?  Guy hope your grand daughter is improving. Must be so hard for you all. 

I am on a narrow boat on a canal in Wales at the moment and it’s raining. But relaxing holiday

I've been on a canal boat holiday for a week, and it really was a lovely holiday. I'd like to have another go at it at some point. I recall seeing a kingfisher for the first time on that boat. I also recall us accidently dropping the keys in to the canal, and getting the boat hook to try to retrieve them, and guess what we did, on the second of third try. I had thought it would be a hopeless task. I also recall we had a party on the boat way in to the very wee hours. When we got up the following morning we found our boat in amongst a load of anglers, who had been fishing in an all night contest. Lord knows what they must have made of our antics on board in to the wee hours.

Hope everyone's well.

Hey guys!! Sitting in the Dome room admiring the beautiful views of Windermere. It’s a beautiful day. 

@Spacey I plan to pet. Already booked for Incider, Bearded Theory and Kendal Calling. Hoping to also do Glastonbury (ticket Gods permitting), Bestival, Boomtown, Beautiful Days and The Big Fake festival. I’ve had the most amazing summer, still buzzing from all of the memories. 

Hows baby Eliza @guypjfreak

15 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Fuck sake will someone talk to each other. I feel like I've killed this fucking thread.. 

Sorry bud, pure coincidence I promise! :lol: Crazy busy at work and tend not to frequent at weekends.

I have been doing man stuff in my garage with a drill this weekend. Fitted a couple of hanging bike racks and finally fitting the chin up bar I've had sat in a box for 18 months :)

Just a hanging bracket for the punchbag to buy now and it's done. Probably won't use it all, but at least it looks tidier

34 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

Did you get your towbar fitted yet @fatyeti24?

Yes we did, thanks. And we collected our caravan on Friday, so we're now officially in the club. We've a few reupholstery jobs to do before our first outing in it but then we aim to explore a bit more of the lake district before venturing further afield.  Thanks for all the advice :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Yes we did, thanks. And we collected our caravan on Friday, so we're now officially in the club. We've a few reupholstery jobs to do before our first outing in it but then we aim to explore a bit more of the lake district before venturing further afield.  Thanks for all the advice :)

No problem mate. Just the small matter of success in three weeks time now then! :D

10 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Hey guys!! Sitting in the Dome room admiring the beautiful views of Windermere. It’s a beautiful day. 

@Spacey I plan to pet. Already booked for Incider, Bearded Theory and Kendal Calling. Hoping to also do Glastonbury (ticket Gods permitting), Bestival, Boomtown, Beautiful Days and The Big Fake festival. I’ve had the most amazing summer, still buzzing from all of the memories. 

Hows baby Eliza @guypjfreak

Bad but beautiful........... Thanks 

Great to see everyone had a good weekend but 

Not long now until tix day so we need tickets gods help... 

images (2).jpeg

Edited by guypjfreak

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Going to be on a city break to Cordoba with Mrs Q for the coach sale Thursday :banghead:Luckily she's already prepped that from 4:45 local time I'll be in the hotel room faffing about with mobiles! :)

maybe take a laptop/tablet and teather it .... just find it a bit less fiddly