NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

I’ve been reading the thread at work, the only time I’ve had time, but I can’t comment due to works browser! @guypjfreak I’m so sorry you’ve had such a shit time of it. Eliza is a beautiful little girl, I’m praying to the nurse gods that she gets well and continues to be strong. Much love to you xx

@dizzymoo well done to your boy on his results, that’s mega awesome!! 

@crazyfool1 hope you get some joy from the interview! 

To the rest of you... I’m just about recovered from festival season... the festival flu hit hard during my last one and is still lingering. Hopefully it will have disappeared for a party in the lakes at the weekend ? 

sorry for my absence around these parts but you have to believe I’m doing my bit in praying to the weather gods! I bought a £150 r**n coat after the deluge of Kendal Calling and it hasn’t r*****d since. Sacrifices!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I’ve been reading the thread at work, the only time I’ve had time, but I can’t comment due to works browser! @guypjfreak I’m so sorry you’ve had such a shit time of it. Eliza is a beautiful little girl, I’m praying to the nurse gods that she gets well and continues to be strong. Much love to you xx

To the rest of you... I’m just about recovered from festival season... the festival flu hit hard during my last one and is still lingering. Hopefully it will have disappeared for a party in the lakes at the weekend ? 

sorry for my absence around these parts but you have to believe I’m doing my bit in praying to the weather gods! I bought a £150 r**n coat after the deluge of Kendal Calling and it hasn’t r*****d since. Sacrifices!! 

Thanks CG XX

10 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Thanks CG ... all went well .... got through the telephone interview so now its a final interview with regional manager next week .... didn't realise getting a job was so long winded these days .... the bonus is I will hopefully be able to advise everyone to be buying raincoats to keep the weather gods happy :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Good to hear that Guy.  Keeping fingers crossed and sending positive thoughts.

xx

Don't know why I put this pic lol.. Little steps. Off to see her after cup o tea and hopefully have more answers to the questions we have.. The one thing I've learned not to do is Google anything.. Never Google any medical thing it's like going down a black hole.. If the hammer house of horror was still around they could make loads of stories from Googling Google medical things. Starting to talk rubbish but makes sense in my head somewhere lol I'm off lol. Xx

2405556800000578-2881907-The_chilly_weather_is_associated_with_an_polar_blast_originating-a-16_1419101630157.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I like that picture very much. I loved visiting Glastonbury and Pilton last month, it was a first for me out of festival season. It felt just as special as I remembered. There sure is an energy around the place.

Looks great but COLD.. CG

Love that pic Guy!! 

Yes I agree, never Google medical stuff! EVER! I was told that by a consultant I saw a while ago, he told me what was wrong and then said DO NOT GOOGLE IT!! So I did and saw why! 

Hope things are better today for baby Eliza :) Sending light and love from here xxx

CG did you go up the Tor? You're right about the energy, it's quite lovely. 

7 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

CG did you go up the Tor? You're right about the energy, it's quite lovely. 

Yes I did!! Dragged Deb and Simon along with me. Can you believe they'd lived there 3 years and never been up there?? I could've sat all day in Glastonbury town and people watched. What a beautiful place it is.

• Like 1

Just been reading through this thread, I really hope you get some answers soon Guy and hope gorgeous baby Eliza continues to improve, the ‘waiting room’ is always the worst place to be.

sending gentle hugs to guy, Eliza and family and anyone else in need of a snuggle.

12 hours ago, moheetoes said:

Just been reading through this thread, I really hope you get some answers soon Guy and hope gorgeous baby Eliza continues to improve, the ‘waiting room’ is always the worst place to be.

sending gentle hugs to guy, Eliza and family and anyone else in need of a snuggle.

Hi moh 

Well it's like one step forward and two back. Yesterday she had lots of things done. The big one was to get her to breath on her own but she couldn't do it but she did have the tube taken out of her mouth so she looked more comfortable but just got a text saying she had a bad night and tube back in. Gutted.. She's so small and so beautiful.. I'm very proud of my son and daughter in law I don't know how they are standing up to it all.. Off in a bit to see her.. G

Just now, guypjfreak said:

Hi moh 

Well it's like one step forward and two back. Yesterday she had lots of things done. The big one was to get her to breath on her own but she couldn't do it but she did have the tube taken out of her mouth so she looked more comfortable but just got a text saying she had a bad night and tube back in. Gutted.. She's so small and so beautiful.. I'm very proud of my son and daughter in law I don't know how they are standing up to it all.. Off in a bit to see her.. G

We're all keeping fingers crossed for you and the family old son, nothing but love x