NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

15 hours ago, Quark said:

At least try to take it easy on your knee for a bit Guy!

Definitely a bit of good news even if it just little steps at a time. All fingers crossed for more good news tomorrow, love and good vibes and all that.

Never knew that about McDonald's, which hospital is that at?

It's Southampton General, Quark. Been there a while I think. The flats, not the hospital! That's been there forever :)

Just to point out that Ronald McDonald Houses is an independent charity separate to that of the burger chain. The funding for this charity is in the majority made from donations that the public provide, and not from McDonalds directly, although they do donate some money, and other services. I'm not trying to diss McDonalds, but they do get some very valuable PR and kudos from the donations that the public make, rather than themselves.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lucyginger said:

How are you doing, Yeti and HMV? 

xxx

Hey Lucy Loo, we're holding up. Comes in waves, we got a dental reminder for the dogs today in the post. A voucher each. So that got me, and checked the diary earlier and we were due to take Tipp for her check up next Wednesday. I miss her face a lot. Don't know what we're going to be like when we get the call to collect her ashes. We got an individual cremation so we can take her to the beach one last time. Thanks for asking. xxx

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Hey Lucy Loo, we're holding up. Comes in waves, we got a dental reminder for the dogs today in the post. A voucher each. So that got me, and checked the diary earlier and we were due to take Tipp for her check up next Wednesday. I miss her face a lot. Don't know what we're going to be like when we get the call to collect her ashes. We got an individual cremation so we can take her to the beach one last time. Thanks for asking. xxx

Hugs dude.  Didn't want to ask in case it was a bit much yet but thinking of you guys x

Little steps 

I missed her open her eyes so my son sent me this pic an hour ago as we were driving home..only opened for a few seconds but opened.. 

Sorry if this upsets anyone if so please say and I will take it down. 

Say hi to baby Eliza 

41067164_2026601150983392_3006728972672172032_n.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak

19 hours ago, H.M.V said:

One day at a time, that's all you can do. I'm glad I met her, I'm a bit scared of dogs but she was soo lovely! Thinking of you a lot xxx

Little steps 

Not alot of change today but eyes did open even though they were a bit wonky. 

Didn't go up today as we had baby Ruby... Got to keep things normal... Friends starting to get news now so many things to do..... But just need my princess to breath on her own 

Going up tomorrow.. Hopefully she will give us a sign. 

Peace and cold tea. G

Ps thanks all 

Edited by guypjfreak

31 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Little steps 

Not alot of change today but eyes did open even though they were a bit wonky. 

Didn't go up today as we had baby Ruby... Got to keep things normal... Friends starting to get news now so many things to do..... But just need my princess to breath on her own 

Going up tomorrow.. Hopefully she will give us a sign. 

Peace and cold tea. G

Ps thanks all 

Blimey Guy just catching up, sending huge hugs to you and baby Eliza , gorgeous munchkin x

@H.M.V  @fatyeti24 hope you guys are holding up and sending you both hugs too 

and anyone else that needs a hug please snuggle in {{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

FF xxx

Cheers All. I don't want to turn this into a downer thread but I would like to keep up dating... 

Life has to move..... Abit like baby Eliza..... So please keep your lovely chats going keep your mad ideas flowing and remember to praise the weather gods for a lovely Glastonbury 2019. 

I'm praising both the weather gods and the God of all doctors and nurses.. There angel's the angel nurse gods, gods of the nurses... Anyway I'm off to bed now I'm shattered.. Off to see baby Eliza tomorrow... The hardest thing is the waiting... Big love stay safe and have a great weekend.. G

16 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

There's an event on here chez yeti this evening where the great and the good have assembled to eat food prepared by chefs of renown.

One of our guests is the guy who owns Greggs the bakers; food much more to my tastes than the no doubt exquisite dishes he's being served!

can you ask him why my application was refused ? :) 

2 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

There's an event on here chez yeti this evening where the great and the good have assembled to eat food prepared by chefs of renown.

One of our guests is the guy who owns Greggs the bakers; food much more to my tastes than the no doubt exquisite dishes he's being served!

steak slices all round!

Sounds an eventful evening!