Does anyone have a spare programme?

gooner1990

10 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

not in WV .. didn't even get a guide either .. relied on my map on my phone 

When did you arrive at Worthy View? There were piled on the tables as you went through the wristband tent. Plenty on there when we made trips back to the car as well. The lanyard and guide was given out when you purchased a copy of The Guardian (mostly to get the free bag)

13 minutes ago, idb said:

When did you arrive at Worthy View? There were piled on the tables as you went through the wristband tent. Plenty on there when we made trips back to the car as well. The lanyard and guide was given out when you purchased a copy of The Guardian (mostly to get the free bag)

I arrived about 6.30pm on Thursday 

1 hour ago, verrymerry said:

I have two spares, two spare lanyards and a copy of Sundays free press if anyone needs them. 

They were giving away the programmes as we left PGA so I thought I'd get a couple as there's always people who loose or don't get one

Would love the free press if you don't mind? 

I picked up one from a shitty camp next to ours on the way back from our bin drop.( Not literally shitty just abandoned and messy)

I'm after a few though cos my friend is making my wedding bouquet and buttonholes from them if any spare after the requests for spares are met. 

(Met future hubby at Glasto via efests so relevant nod to the festival)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, verrymerry said:

I have two spares, two spare lanyards and a copy of Sundays free press if anyone needs them. 

They were giving away the programmes as we left PGA so I thought I'd get a couple as there's always people who loose or don't get one

Can I have one of the spare free press please?

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

I picked up one from a shitty camp next to ours on the way back from our bin drop.( Not literally shitty just abandoned and messy)

I'm after a few though cos my friend is making my wedding bouquet and buttonholes from them if any spare after the requests for spares are met. 

(Met future hubby at Glasto via efests so relevant nod to the festival)

I love this :D. Congratulations. Glasto is an important part in mine and hubs' relationship so we tried to incorporate lots of elements of the fest into our wedding too :). Would defo have got married there if we could: will defo be doing a hand fasting one year :).

55 minutes ago, gfest2009 said:

Would love the free press if you don't mind? 

Of course! PM me your address x

32 minutes ago, defrio29 said:

Can I have one of the spare free press please?

Sorry gfest got in there first but I'll let you know if I see anyone else with spares x

3 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Yes, I got 3 as they gave one to each of my children, so I can spare one. Do you want to pm your address? Going away tomorrow so can't guarantee will get in post before I go, but if can't then I'll send when back.

have sent pm :)

• 2 weeks later...