Scouting for Girls

Jne___

Did anyone else on here go to scouting for girls? I thought it was brilliant and was honestly a close contender for my favourite show of the weekend. Was quite a small crowd and everyone just went mad for it - chants of "you can stick your ed Sheehan up your arse", "you should be pyramid", a guy next to me even got emotional! Think it partly felt so fun because their music is such a niche nostalgic part of being a young teenager, was just a great laugh. They ended up playing random covers like living on a prayer, aswell as an old song about Glastonbury which j remember listening to on their MySpace when I was about 13! 

We were there too and it was a great send off for us at the end of the Festival. Seemed a mix between their own best of and a weird covers band at times but still worked.

Remember the Glastonbury song from when they played on the Other stage last time they played the festival

I went as it is one of my daughters favourite bands (one of the first CDs she ever had).  I FaceTime 'ed her for one of the opening songs to give her the experience and she was really chuffed.

They were good and really up for it, as the lead singer explained he has history with the festival as a kid and also 10 years ago playing.  I got the feeling that they were genuinely touched by the crowd they got and seemed to be quite emotional at the end.

My mates also met me there and enjoyed it, though would not have been an obvious first choice for many (including them). 

I was in the theatre field debating whether to go for Ani di Franco on Acoustic or Scouting For Girls, I was advised to go SFG by three gentlemen and a young lady dressed as cows. And what a delight they were. So a huge Glastonbury hug for the Bovine Four.