10 of your best

liamium

(sorry if this type of thing is already go)

Act

Main Stage

Small Stage

Speaker

Food/Drink

Pleasant Surprise

Act by chance

SEC venue

Glastonbury 'moment'

Souvenir

Act(s) - Tied between Lianne La Havas (just vocally stunning, gracious, grateful, insanely beautiful) ..Chic (total hit fest in lovely reasonable Sunday sunshine) and - completely unexpectedly - Father John Misty. Had planned to see Solange but my gf was desperate to see him and didn't want to go alone. The crowd were insufferable moustachioed fuckboys, but his set completely blew me away. That orchestra just elevated everything. I'm not wholly comfortable with how much I enjoyed it. 

Main Stage - West Holts. Stacked from beginning to end and took up most of our time. a few with sound issues across the weekend but saw so much quality.

Small Stage - Lizard Lounge in green futures. Good array of world acts up front, good chai down back.

Speaker - JC on Leftfield. Still hurts to have sacrificed both RTJ & BBNG but really wanted to be there. Was rapturous. 

Food/Drink - Obvs Fish Curry, but also the veggie fritters + amazing salad from No Bones Jones, the Bit of Everything from Flavours of Africa, Lebanese Coffee ice cream from the sheep's milk ice cream place. frozen strawberry daiquiris at the rocket lounge (spent an obscene amount of £ on em, but on the Weds night they were ambrosia)

Pleasant Surprise - The Dhol Foundation saved my Saturday night after being disappointed with The Jacksons. It was a joyous riot in the thick of it

Act by chance - Kenta Hayashi at the Lizard Lounge Thurs afternoon. long-haired lover from Japan we wandered into building psytrance tracks with an acoustic & loop pedal. 

SEC venue - NYC Downlow. First time i've made the effort and had a blast there on Weds & Sun night

Glastonbury 'moment' - Tiny Tea Tent early hours Friday morning, hot chai, fudge cake, joint & hour long singalong sesh with the woman on the piano 

Souvenir - We glazed pots and had them raku fired. came out beautifully. such a great thing to take home

On 6/28/2017 at 11:13 AM, liamium said:

Act by chance - Kenta Hayashi at the Lizard Lounge Thurs afternoon. long-haired lover from Japan we wandered into building psytrance tracks with an acoustic & loop pedal. 

Stumbled across him a Pacha Mama Cafe at the bottom of the Tipi field one evening - truly mesmerising

Just seen that someone has put this on youtube which gives a bit of a flavour