The blues are sinking in

O'Doyle Rules

This isn't going to help, but the thing that gets me is that you could live 1000 different Glastonbury's every day of the festival and have a brilliant time in each version. It's just so hard to deal with the fact that it's only on for one weekend. You've just got to console yourself with the the fact that to enjoy Glastonbury so much and have the absolute high you get from it, you've got to put up with normal life in between.

My eyes are literally red raw from crying today. Watching iPlayer and every time I see the crowd I completely break down thinking of how much fun I had and how the whole of Glastonbury is full of love and happiness. Being on here doesn't help with the tears either. And that's just the emotional side of me. I've got a stag do in Slovakia on Thursday and I honestly don't know how I'll get my self in the mood for it, they won't know, they weren't there