Cineramageddon- refund not received?

Juliebean

I loved the cars, so much variations. I was in an old XJ6 which was far too comfy. I would have wanted to spend ages walking around them although I don't think you were allowed in there without a ticket.

Looking back I don't think Apocalypse Now was the best choice to see as a final farewell as many people there including myself were falling asleep in the cars although the Doors playing This Is The End in the closing scenes of the film seemed to be a fitting end to the festival. 

Didn't see a film but had an explore one afternoon. Was very cool and got some good snaps. Loved some of the cars - I go week at the knees for a caddy haha.

There was also a film playing in the tent which had about 2 people watching which was remincsent of Videodrome (but wasnt). Was intrigued but others in our party wanted to move on so didnt hang around in there.

Overall was a nice deviation.

29 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I loved the cars, so much variations. I was in an old XJ6 which was far too comfy. I would have wanted to spend ages walking around them although I don't think you were allowed in there without a ticket.

Looking back I don't think Apocalypse Now was the best choice to see as a final farewell as many people there including myself were falling asleep in the cars although the Doors playing This Is The End in the closing scenes of the film seemed to be a fitting end to the festival. 

You were we walked in just to look around. We were told fine to walk around but not to sit in the cars.

it was a bit of a faff, we were up there for the johnny Depp screening, had an artificial grass covered car. The only trouble was there was no toilets and we both wanted to go,so my partner went out the area to find toilets but then returning to find he had trouble getting back in with security. so we stayed for the beginning of the film i needed to go pee bad:unsure:

A couple sat next to the car looked freezing so we gave the car to them and left.

8 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Was it the redux version they showed of Apocalypse now? I was so fucked and left half way through but was convinced it wasn't the theatrical version.

Wasn't the redux version. I was too zoned out so didn't remember the playboy bunny scene or the follow up at the tent. Pretty sure the redux version has the napalm scene at the end as well as the beginning too. 

I wandered around it Friday morning and was allowed to sit in any of the cars. It was cool to look at the work they'd done to the vehicles, but I wasn't interested in booking to see something. Seems to take up quite a lot of space for what it is, no?

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Wasn't the redux version. I was too zoned out so didn't remember the playboy bunny scene or the follow up at the tent. Pretty sure the redux version has the napalm scene at the end as well as the beginning too. 

Think the Redux also has another scene where they find the playboy bunnies after the helicopter has landed by the river further on in the jungle. Theres also a naff scene where they nick Robert Duvalls surfboard and take it with them on the boat.