Glastonbury 2017 Awards

The Placid Casual

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Act: Keep flipping between Flaming Lips and Kate Tempest. I think it will ultimately go down as Kate Tempest.

Best Song: Kate Tempest's new one was ace but not certain of the title. Think it was People's Faces?

Best Discovery: Joseph

Most Frequented Stage: Pyramid (First Aid Kit, The xx, Bootleg Beatles, National, Foos, Laura Marling, Barry Gibb)

5 hours ago, kaytee... said:

Best Act: Radiohead

Best Song: All these things that I've done

Best Discovery: Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes

Most Frequented Stage: John Peel - basically spent all Sunday there

I think exactly this. Although I probably wouldn't go out of my way to listen to Frank Carter that set was such good fun, if he's at a festival I'm at again I will go down!

Best Act: Foo Fighters. Though I've watched it back and listened to it since getting home, I guess you had to be there.

Best Song: The Hunter

Best Discovery: Whitney

Most Frequented Stage: Just totted it up, saw acts on 17+ stages but 4 each on Other and Pyramid

Best Act - Flaming Lips

Best Song - Do You Realize

Discovery - finding out Beans on Toast was doing a secret set on the Sunday, having missed him the night before.

Most Frequented - Pyramid. Only one headliner, but more on during the day that appealed than there has been the last few years.