Charli XCX - one of us

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, jparx said:

Bump based off the Taylor thread.

How about Pyramid after Diana Ross and before Taylor's sub? Bangin afternoon right there.

On second thoughts that would be pretty awesome - who for Taylors sub though?

10 minutes ago, jparx said:

How about Pyramid after Diana Ross and before Taylor's sub? Bangin afternoon right there.

Too high for her tbh. Give her second or third slot on Friday to get things going off, leaves her the rest of the weekend to take so many pills she falls outside of space and time for a little bit.

• 10 months later...

Been thinking there’s a chance she might be moved from JP headline. I have some gut feeling they could move her to Other sub if they are missing one.

Dua posted a photo with Charli a while ago saying they were looking forward to glasto 2021. Perhaps Charli into Dua on the other stage?

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Been thinking there’s a chance she might be moved from JP headline. I have some gut feeling they could move her to Other sub if they are missing one.

Dua posted a photo with Charli a while ago saying they were looking forward to glasto 2021. Perhaps Charli into Dua on the other stage?

I think they'll stick with having her headline JP, he new show is very lightshow heavy and she's been grinding her way up the lineup year by year. this is her moment. 

6 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

I think they'll stick with having her headline JP, he new show is very lightshow heavy and she's been grinding her way up the lineup year by year. this is her moment. 

:(

Just a bit salty at the potential Dua / Charli clash. Seems a bit dumb 

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

:(

Just a bit salty at the potential Dua / Charli clash. Seems a bit dumb 

If it's the same as this year, then charli is on the sunday and dua the saturday. If due to new headliners etc, they end up clashing i'd be surprised. 

3 hours ago, ace56blaa said:

If it's the same as this year, then charli is on the sunday and dua the saturday. If due to new headliners etc, they end up clashing i'd be surprised. 

Have you given us some kind of exclusive? Because Taylor and Charli clashing is even worse

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Have you given us some kind of exclusive? Because Taylor and Charli clashing is even worse

I feel like there wouldnt be that much crossover between TSwiz and Charli tbh