Name and Shame

worthyraver

Hope you all had a great festival something bad and wrong on many levels happened whilst there......

My best friend was pulled out of the FRONT ROW of The Pyramid Stage after Radiohead as two "entitled" posh birds wanted his space.

Here is his own story in his own words please support him in any way you can.  Would love to name and shame those involved to be honest.

Thanks in advance.

Removed from front row a sad and shocking story

This is totally fucked up. I'm really sorry your mate had to endure such c**ty behaviour. He should have been given priority treatment for the rest of the night's music as compensation/apology. Hope you manage to get somewhere with it and your friend gets some closure. Some people really shouldn't be allowed a ticket- if only there was a way to stop people like those girls (as well as the people who litter/piss everywhere) getting in in the first place :(.  

Edited by gfest2009

1 hour ago, worthyraver said:

Hope you all had a great festival something bad and wrong on many levels happened whilst there......

My best friend was pulled out of the FRONT ROW of The Pyramid Stage after Radiohead as two "entitled" posh birds wanted his space.

Here is his own story in his own words please support him in any way you can.  Would love to name and shame those involved to be honest.

Thanks in advance.

Please share any updates on this. Hope your friend gets the justice he deserves

What a pair of total arseholes, hope it comes back to bite them, they deserve it.  I noticed in one of the comments from someone who says they were involved in stewarding Pyramid, that they'd been 'tipped off' again another night about someone matching the chaps description, if so that's just notched up the malice even more, pure spite and hate.  I just don't get it, I really don't.

Do tweet this to Emily Eavis, it would be great for your friend to get some recognition in someway. None of us would like this. 99% of people at Glasto are great, you just happened to meet the 1%, lets hope you never have to again.

Horrific. I'm not sure where the whole 'entitled rich' thing comes from or is relevant though. All we know is that she's from essex and staying off site. 

Can we just accept she's a c**t? 

Also I don't think Emily can do anything because she can't prove it happened. I'm certain it did but she can't ban someone for something they might have done. 

Edited by danbailey80

On 27/06/2017 at 2:30 PM, worthyraver said:

Thanks in advance.

I think this is absolutely disgusting and presumably illegal behaviour.

I hope that the people responsible are found and dealt with formally by the police - 'crying wolf' in this way could actually ruin someone's life and distract authorities from real issues. 

I would just like to say though, having read a number of the Facebook posts, it is necessary to make sure that the girl being 'named and shamed' is actually one of those responsible / involved in lying to security.

One Facebook post made by a woman working at Glastonbury who witnessed this being reported said that the two girls where wearing dark tops (not like the one in the photo). The girl in the photo may have put a jumper on or been part of inciting others to make the report, but I think it is important that the right people are dealt (harshly) with.

It would be ironic if all of us who are rightly outraged by the unjust accusations levelled at this man actually create a situation where a girl has equally unjust accusations levelled at her and no right of reply.

Please let me be clear - the people Responsible should most definitely be identified and dealt with by the police.