First Aid Kit - 9

Royal Blood - 8

Elbow - 7

Radiohead - 9

Saturday:

Craig David - 7 (10 from Mrs Jass)

Kaisers - 4

Katy Perry - 7

The National - 7 (would have been higher but only watched half)

Solange - 8

Foos - 7 (points deducted for excessive outtros and bullshit)

Sunday:

Cassetboy - 7

Chic - 10

Goldfrapp - 6 (fell asleep)

Emeli Sande - 7

Ed - 6 (actually thought the first 20 mins was good, then it got very dull and never recovered)

Fri:

Hacienda, 8. 

Hot 8 Brass Band, 8

Craig Charles Funk n Soul, 9

Future Islands, 7

Flaming Lips, 10

Sat:

Jools Holland, 8

Craig David, 3 (would have been higher, but TS5 was shit)

Run the Jewels, 7 (knew nothing, liked them. Even got a mention in my shark suit)

Katy Perry, 8

Fatboy Slim, 8

Sun:

House Gospel Choir, 8

Davos, 7

Cassetteboy, 7

King Gizz, 8

Barry Gibb, 8

Chic, 10

Shaggy, 8

Never thought I'd have ended on a gully headliner.

I mostly watched circus, theatre, cabaret and the like and cant remember all the names of the bands i seen bits of or full sets... Bearing in mind i was working so couldnt see everything i wanted.

First aid kit.      9

Hacienda classical 6

Chic.      9

The jacksons.  Minus 10 (worst ive seen)

Justice.      8

Dizzee.        7

The beat 6

Napalm death 6

The orb.   4

Marks out of ten:

New York Brass Band 1,000,000

Mik Artistik 9

Stephen Frost's Comedy Allstars 11

Bootleg Beatles with the Pepperland Synfonia 8

Keston Cobbler's Club 6

Blossoms 8

Ride 10

Radiohead 6

Mark Lanegan 10

Foo Fighters 194

Alison Moyet 193

Chic 10

Justice 8

I can't even process all I have seen, almost everything I took the time to get to see was fantastic, very little disappointment.  Alison Moyet was the decision of the week for me, I had a great spot and both she and the crowd were well up for it, that was an 11 at least.

Thursday:

The Orb - 3 - Went because I thought they were going to do Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld in full. They didn't and I could have been watching Everything Everything instead

Friday:

Hacienda - 8

Black Honey - 7

First Aid Kit - 7 - I sat at the back and mainly watched the screens during them though

Royal Blood - 8

The xx - 7 - Sounded rubbish at the start, but Loud Places was a 10/10

Radiohead - 10 - Best performance I've ever seen

Saturday:

Bootleg Beatles - 8

Whitney - 8 - Sounded excellent

Moonlandingz - 8 - The fella threw up on stage, marvellous

Thundercat - 5 - Disappointed, the setting was all wrong in my view

Run the Jewels - 9 - I didn't get a bandana though which sucked

Liam Gallagher - N/A - The poor other stage sound meant I left after 2 songs

Avalanches - 7 - Fun, but the sound wasn't all there

The National (last 3 songs) - 6 - Matt couldn't sing by that point.

Father John Misty - 8 - I don't know a great deal by him but his voice was on point

Phoenix - 9 - Incredible, despite coming on late

Sunday:

Real Estate - 7

King Gizzard - 8 - Had to leave early due to my brother falling unwell but very good until then and crowd was excellent by me

Barry Gibb - 8 - Sounded so much better than last year

Haim - 8 - My Song 5 was a 10/10 performance

Jagwar Ma - 8

Justice - 9 - I think, I was fucking smashed by this point

Thursday:

The Smyths - 9

Friday:

Hacienda Classical - 8
Charli XCX - 7
Margo Price - 9 (point deducted for not playing my favourite song)
Hamilton Leithauser - 8
Mark Lanegan - 8
Angel Olsen - 9
The xx - 9
Radiohead - 10

Saturday: 

The Bootleg Beatles - 8
Craig David - 6
Run the Jewels - 9
Katy Perry - 8
The National - 8
Foo Fighters - 9 (point deducted for all the bullshit)

Sunday:

Real Estate - 9
King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - 10
Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes - 8
The Killers - 8
Goldfrapp - 8
Moderat - 8
Justice - 9

Thu:

New York Brass Band - 8/10 really enjoyed them, good crowd and the 'your defence is terrified' was a great singalong.

Fri:

Hacienda Classical 7/10 - first time to get to sing Blue Monday in a massive field.

Paul Carrack - 7/10 - the Over my Shoulder singalong at the end was a nice surprise, didn't realise he was in Mike + the Mechanics.

Hamilton Leithauser - 7/10 nice set, wasn't sure what his solo would be like.

Mark Lanegan - 6/10 couldn't really hear him, a bit forgettable sadly.

Ride - 8/10 really good, great lively crowd where I was too.

The Flaming Lips - 10/10 absolute class, always heard great things about them live, best headliner of the weekend.

Sat:

Gabrielle Alpin - 7/10 was mostly there for my friend, but she has a great voice and was good.

Craig David - 8/10 did enjoy it, although I felt it was too long and dragged as I only knew the 'classics'.

Thurston Moore - 7/10 The band was really tight and sounded good, unfortunately the crowd was absolutely dreadful just stood around looking cool or waiting for King Gizzard Lizard. I was one of about 3 people actually jumping around.

The National - 9/10 the band I was mostly anticipating, enjoyed it as a fan although a better position and less new songs would've made it perfect.

Father John Misty - 7/10 only saw two songs as JPT to Shangri La is so far away, but I can imagine this would've been a great set had I seen it all. 

Dead Kennedys - 9/10 best set of the weekend for me. Great to see one of my all favourite bands at the place like Glastonbury. Top crowds who were there for the band and not to be seen, great pits, unfortunately security were a bit aggressive with me for crowd surfing. Would be 10, but singer lacked the stage presence of Jello, when I saw him with his new band. 

Toots and the Maytals - 7/10 nice surprise at the end of Dead Kennedys. Was enjoying it until a bunch of posh kids and chavs off their faces turned up and started shouting over them and ruining atmosphere. One of them was really aggressive when I told them to be quiet or go away. Soiled the festival experience for me.

Sun:

Dropkick Murphys - 8/10 always put on a lively gig, good atmosphere and glad the new songs had lyrics on the screen so you could still singalong.

Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes - 8/10 really enjoyed them, unfortunately the crowd was too big to move but glad The Killers fans were getting involved and enjoying it. Preferred them to the Gallows so will check out more. 

The Killers - 9/10 mostly for nostalgia as I loved Hot Fuss when I was 15 and probably my only chance to see them. The atmosphere was one of the best I've seen for a festival, singing along to every word. Unfortunately the crowd was a bit of everything I managed to avoid: knobs, iPhones up throughout the set blocking the view, people going up on shoulders just to get on tv, spilling pints over you etc. Otherwise I had a blast. 

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

First mentioned I've seen for Madge.

Have to say that she waaaaaaaay exceeded my expectations.  Her band were dope and she was one of my big surprises of the weekend.  Rock and goddamn roll.

Yep I expected it to be a pretty chilled out affair that would be nice enough but she and her band totally went for it. Great performance, especially so early on (and after the very little sleep and long journey she said she had).

Napalm Death: 4 (Sound was one of the worst mixes heard in my life from where I was, could only hear the drums).

The Pretenders: 9
Charli XCX: 8
Margo Price: 8
Circa Waves: 7
Kris Kristofferson: 8
Royal Blood: 8
The XX: 9
Radiohead: 9

Gabrielle Aplin: 6
Whitney: 6
Lewis and Leigh: 7
Lucy Spraggan: 8
Thundercat: 6
Run the Jewels: 9
Katy Perry: 7
The National: 10
Foo Fighters: 8

Sundara Karma: 8
Laura Marling: 7
Barry Gibb: 9
Chic: 7
Biffy Clyro: 9
Ed Sheeran: 8

Was disappointed with Napalm Death (major sound issues), Thundercat (just couldn't get into it) and Whitney (likewise, didn't click.)
Was surprised at The XX and how beefy they are these days as a live act. Ditto Run the Jewels - knew them to be formidable on stage but was pleasantly surprised how well they held that Pyramid crowd.
Biffy weren't as good as I hoped but still plenty strong enough.

Mik Artistik 9/10 

Ultimate Power 7/10 (hadn't drank enough)

Sharon Shannon 8/10 

Elbow 6/10 

Sleaford Mods 7/10

Saul Adamczewski 7/10

Flaming Lips 10/10 

The Moonlandingz 9/10

The National 7/10

Father John Misty 8/10

The Smyths 8/10 (Sunday slot sounded better IMO)

The Killers 7/10 (stood outside the tent but still enjoyed it)

The Courteneers 5/10

Metronomy 7/10

Thursday:

Cut Capers - 8/10

Friday:

Pretenders - 8/10

Bo Ningen - 7/10

Margo Price - 7/10 (Half set. What I saw sounded great though, would probably be higher if I stuck around)

First Aid Kit - 9/10

Kate Tempest - 10/10

The xx - 9/10

Anderson .Paak - n/a. Awful sound. Couldn't get settled into a spot. Left after 4 or 5 songs.

Billy Bragg - 7/10

Flaming Lips - 9/10

Saturday:

Bootleg Beatles - 7/10

Joseph - 8/10

Moonlandingz - 7/10

Badbadnotgood - 6/10 (Background music to some munch)

Will Varley - 8/10

Avalanches - 7/10

National - 6/10 (Half set. Pretty dull)

Foos - 8/10 (Would probably be higher if not for the extended versions of virtually every song. No-one needs an 8 minute version of Monkey Wrench)

Sunday:

Slaves - 6/10

She Drew The Gun - 6/10 (Watched from the hill so probably not a reliable score)

Dr Dog - 7/10

Laura Marling - 9/10 (Glorious. New stuff sounded great. Would have been a 10 if there was more stuff from Once I was an Eagle and Short Movie)

Barry Gibb - 7/10

Haim - 8/10

Skinny Lister - 7/10

Justice - 7/10

Edited by Andeeroo

Thursday:
Josh Butler - 6
Noisia - 8

Friday:
Rews - 7
Blossoms - 6
Royal Blood - 9
The xx - 7
Radiohead - 1,000,000 
Jackmaster - 6

Saturday:
The Amazons - 5 
Run The Jewels - 7
Katy Perry - 4
Foo Fighters - 9
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - 8
TQD - 7
Noisia - 8

Sunday:
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - 9
Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - 8
The Killers - 7
Moderat - 7
Justice - 8

Edited by JSmurphy

Really Surprised Katy Perry is getting some not so bad scores she seemed all over the place to me, maybe I was just all over the place.

Thursday

New York Brass Band - 10 (Honestly the way they got the crowd going was immense)

Dutch Uncles - 7 (Great to see them in a small venue sounding great)

Steve Davis & Kavus Torabi DJ Set - 8 (Danced all the way through proper great collection of tunes)

Friday 

Hacienda Classical - 8 (Something Really different and great to enjoy in the morning, Emotional in parts)

Hot 8 Brass Band - 7 

First Aid Kit - 7 (Really enjoyed there tracks, and matching Dresses)

The Lemon Twigs - 6 (Some great tracks, some others not so well received by the crowd)

Martha Wainwright - 9 (Phenomenal set, I knew she would impress but I really felt this one)

Kate Tempest - 9 (Only caught about 3-4 Tracks and some spoken word all fucking gold, was surprised how much I enjoyed it) 

Radiohead - 8 (Fantastically crafted setlist, played everything I wanted from them, do wish they had normal video on the screens for a short-arse like me I didn't get to see to much of them)

Saturday

The Bootleg Beatles  - 8 (Just what I needed in the morning, brought back some lovely memories)

Whitney - 6 

British Sea Power - 7 (Could have done with a few more oldies)

Craig David - 6 (Shamless use of plenty of classics, and how the fuck was the crowd that big!)

JC - 9 (Great speech, kept it the correct length, forgot to intro RTJ)

Run the Jewels - 7 (On top form, proper funny in between songs too)

Katy Perry - 4 (Was quite looking forward to this but she seemed all over the shop, did enjoy some of it but left half way through)

The National - 9 (Fantastic Set not heard the new stuff but proper got into it anyway, crowd were also brilliant)

Joe Godard - 8 (Only caught a few tracks as a friend got a touch unwell but what I did see, It was the most I'd felt like dancing all festival)

Fat Boy Slim - 5 (Absolutely gutted at this, when I saw him last year he was in the top 3 but this set was just not there)

Sunday

Slaves - 9 (Massively under estimated these guys, I never thought it would be them that would sort out a hangover, came on with energy from the off, good to see so much angst at 11am, and some great chat inbetween tracks)

Killers - 6 (I wasn't in the tent for this one so might be why I didn't feel it as much but, genuinely quite fun, kinda feel like I missed out not going to CHIC mind)

The Cinematic Orchestra - 8 

Moderat - 8 (Another that exceeded expectations)

Justice - 9 (HUGELY exceeded expectations, I was a big justice fan from the off but my love of them has waned over the years but this set, the energy, the lighting rig,it  was fucking brilliant want to see them again when I'm not extenuated from 4 days of drinking and sleep deprivation, at the time I think i said I enjoyed it more than LCD last year, not to sure about that now but it was certainly close.)  

The Cinematic Orchestra

Blossoms - 7

Royal blood - 8

The XX - 8

Radiohead - 10

Run The Jewels - 8

Liam Gallagher - 5

Avalanches - 7

Solange - 6

Warpaint - 9

Real Estate - 7

King Gizzard - 9

Barry Gibb - N/a left after a few songs to try see The Killers

The Killers - 8 (Saw the first half to catch Chic)

Chic - 9

Biffy Clyro - 8

Justice - 7 (Was absolutely shattered during their set so struggled to enjoy it as much)

Thursday

Napalm Death 6

The Men Who Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing 8

Rhythm of the 90s (Partial set due to it being overcrowded) 6

Band in the Bread and Roses at about midnight, no idea who they were 9

Friday

Hacienda Classical 8

Craig Charles Funk & Soul (not a band but may as well rate anyway) 9

Lemon Twigs 8

Kris Kristofferson 6

Martha Wainwright 7

The Beat 10

A Tribe Called Red 5

Radiohead 9

Saturday

Bootleg Beatles 8

Moonlandingz 10

Cabbage 6

Toots 0

Liam G 8

The National 8

Father John Misty 8

Foo Fighters 8

Sunday

King Gizzard 8

Frank Carter 8

Barry Gibb (partial set) 5

The Magic Numbers 9

Bootleg Beatles 9

Skinny Lister 7

Friday:

Black Honey: 7

First Aid Kit: 9

Kris Kristofferson: 8

Royal Blood: 8

Elbow: 8

The XX: 8

Radiohead: 6

Saturday:

Thundercat: 8

Run The Jewels: 9

Katy Perry: 6.5

The Avalanches: 7

Foo Fighters: 9.5

Sunday:

Keifer Sutherland: 7

Chic: 9

Cinematic Orchestra: 7

Strummerville pre headliner: 8

Justice: 7

Ed Sheeran: 7.5

Temple (Pre Paint Fight) 8.5

Temple UV Paint Fight: 9

Friday:

Hacienda Classical - 8/10 - Great way to start off the fest, a full on party from start to finish. Nice to see Bez and Hooky too
Charli XCX - 7/10 - Quite a bit of fun and a great show, didn't stay to the end though
Blossoms - 7/10 - I really enjoyed this but could see why others wouldn't, some great singalong moments
The Lemon Twigs - 9/10 - One of the sets of the weekend for me, such a fun and vibrant young live band. Great potential 
Royal Blood - 9/10 - Far exceeded my expectations, expertly crafted & loud set. Really, really good stuff
Elbow - 7/10 - I've got a bit of a soft spot for them. Enjoyed this, but preferred them when they were on the Pyramid. Didn't really get a good view as it was so busy
Radiohead - 9/10 - We were quite far back but this was still an absolutely unbelievable set. Loved every minute of it and the screen thing didn't particularly bother me. Went with non-fans and they came away over the moon with it too

Saturday:

Bootleg Beatles - 8.5/10 - Another perfect start at the pyramid. Costumes, band, orchestra all brilliant. Loved it.
Thundercat - 6/10 - Probably biggest let down of the fest for me. Musically superb but didn't bring the fun atmosphere I was expecting
Run The Jewels - 9/10 - Absolutely top quality stuff, really glad they were put on the Pyramid. Great atmosphere& show with some top banter
Liam Gallagher - N/A - Only stayed for first few songs as crowd was absolutely ludicrous near the Other. Sounded fine, though
Katy Perry - 6/10 - Caught the last half of the set. Good spectacle to see but big sound issues
The National - 9.5/10 - Went with absolutely no expectations as hadn't really heard of them aside from the odd single. Went away thinking they were the set of the weekend. Unbelievable frontman and some stonking tracks - wasn't bothered by the new material (this seems to be a complaint?) as I wasn't too familiar with them. So, so good though!
Foo Fighters - 9/10 - You get what you pay for with them. Big ol' singalongs and a bigger show. Top stuff

Sunday:

Slaves - 7.5/10 - Caught the last half of this set whilst looking at t-shirts. Genuinely really top quality live show, really enjoyed it and the band seemed to love playing.
Theatre & Circus area - 9/10 - Didn't catch many bands in the afternoon but had a wander round T&C which I hadn't done before. What a great place! Will definitely be coming back here in the future and I hope they have that Brooklyn Beer tent again as that definitely helped...
King Gizz - 9/10 - I knew what to expect with these but what a fantastic band. Loud and the tent seemed to be absolutely packed (I've a feeling a fair amount were waiting for The Killers though...)
Barry Gibb - 9.5/10 - It might have been the cider bus that's helped with this score but what a great set that was?! I haven't had as much fun at a legend since Kenny Rogers. Great stuff and he seemed bowled over by the support
Chic - 10/10 - Far and away my set of the weekend and biggest surprise. Had a last minute change of heart to see this (was originally seeing Haim) but what a fantastic performance. Will no doubt go down as one of the finest shows to grace the pyramid. Had a right old boogie!
Arcadia - 9/10 - Didn't really have a headliner for Sunday so opted for the Arcadia show having never seen it before, was an incredibly cool experience and something I've finally got ticked off my Glasto bucket list

Overall - 9/10 - Probably up there as one of my very favourite Glastos. Great music, great weather, great company and great beer. Loved it!

Nearly saw everyone I wanted to but a few choice calls had to be made at times for various reasons

Thursday

• Napalm death - 7 no idea what I was watching but enjoyed the opportunity to watch something like this at Glastonbury. also, patter was funny especially when saying there would be song sheets available :lol:
  • Wheel of 4 Tunes - 8 probably would have been higher is wasn't so tired, but so pleased to finally see them and got a picture with the power range doing laps in the crowd lol

Friday

• Nothing but Thieves - 8
  • The Lemon Twigs - 6 I was knackered so probably didn't appreciate them as much as I could of
  • Royal Blood - 7 big fan but crowd were pissing me off
  • Lorde - 9 fantastic set from one of my must sees of the weekend
  • The Flaming Lips - 8, probably would have been higher if wasn't dying but loved the visuals and crowd was loving it

Saturday

• The Moonlandingz - 8 Lias throwing up on the stage was not a good look, was nearly sick myself as was front row with my alien... apparently he went at it very hard the night before way more than the rest of the band!!
  • Thurston Moor Band - 9 totally tight set
  • King Gizzard and the lizard wizard - 7 glad I stuck around to see them tbh
  • The Avalanches - 4 probably not helped with sh*t sound as was windy that day
  • Foo Fighters  - 9/10 but as other say less of the stretching of songs, it was the set of the weekend for me and as huge fan that set list was almost perfect for a festival set

Sunday

• Julia Jacklin - 8 was going to watch Lissie at Avalon but the railway line during Rag n Bone man was unpasssable so returned to the park for a few acts. glad we did as she was lovely to watch
  • Lisa Hannigan - 8 again was just chance to see her and what a beautiful voice
  • Goldfrapp - 8 shame sound setup issues cut into their set time but great set
  • London grammar - 7 insane crowd for these, popped to loo / got drink after Goldfrapp but meant could not get back in the tent. So couldn't hear them as well outside over the bloody talkers
  • Metronomy - 8/9 fantastic fun and great way to finish the weekend

Friday

Ross From Friends - 8. Lovely groovy early evening stuff 

The XX - 9. Owned the pyramid in a special way. One to remember (100% headliners one day) 

Radiohead - 10. Reckoner away from the best set of my life, stunning. 

Saturday 

Whitney - 8. Sounded a lot better live than I expected, love the album. 

Jeremy Corbyn - 10. Has to get a 10 as that's where he should be housed 

Loyle Carner - 9. I was so so impressed. Really grabbing performance, he's such a talent 

Joe Goddard - 9. What party it was up in The Park. Everyone who was there just got it 

Sunday 

Chic - 10. All my friends together in the sun shine having a dance, that'll lice with me forever. 

Moderat - 8. Best sound of the weekend, it was thunderous. Great stuff 

Justice - 9. What a way to finish. D. A. N. C. E.