Download full sets from iplayer

bsolxiv

8 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Is it just me, or does the audio seem to have a bit more bottom end this year?  The bass was completely stripped out in the past.

Hmmmm.....unsure - What I do know is the sound mixes from Park are not great this year.... :( - cant put finger on it, but a couple of acts whose sets I saw in person (and was not too spangled at the time) sounded great whilst there and listening back....nowhere near as good :( (Idles being the exception to that!)

Just now, pauladam said:

Hmmmm.....unsure - What I do know is the sound mixes from Park are not great this year.... :( - cant put finger on it, but a couple of acts whose sets I saw in person (and was not too spangled at the time) sounded great whilst there and listening back....nowhere near as good :( (Idles being the exception to that!)

Maybe it varies from stage to stage. It's the W Holts performances where I'm noticing things being improved from previous years.  Obviously still not as good as the live mixes, but not quite as butchered as in the past.

13 minutes ago, JGP said:

I've downloaded half the sets I wanted through Jdownloader but now I'm getting a 'problem with host' message. Any ideas?

It's probably a case of the BBC getting wise to it and changing something so that it won't work.  The developers of jdownloader will find a workaround and you'll probably find that it will work again in the next update.  It's a game of cat and mouse. 

On 7/9/2019 at 10:27 AM, pauladam said:

The mix on Hot Chip for the first 15 minutes was awful. The first 10 minutes of the set isn't even on iPlayer - Over And Over still is though and that sounds horrendous (as it did at the time!)

Don't use jdownloader - there's a reason get_iplayer has been the preferred option for years.

On 7/7/2019 at 1:16 PM, ogriff said:

Is it straightforward/easy to convert these files to MP3/similar audio files once complete?  I'm only really bothered about the audio

get_iplayer lets you just pick the audio streams.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:31 PM, Field Commander Jefferson said:

Does anyone know where to find the whole Acid Mothers Temple set from Friday? It seems the BBC have taken down the whole Avalon park coverage from Friday

Was this ever up? None of my scrapes saw it. Would be very interested if anyone did manage to grab it.

Edited by dulcificum

19 hours ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

It's probably a case of the BBC getting wise to it and changing something so that it won't work.  The developers of jdownloader will find a workaround and you'll probably find that it will work again in the next update.  It's a game of cat and mouse. 

Thanks,

Will it automatically update on its own or do I need to redownload it?