Distance walked

Junglist1981

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

83 miles from Wednesday evening to Sunday night, Including a fair amount of dancing to be honest. 

Feet, back, legs aching so v happy to take opportunity to sit or lie down where possible

still didn't get around half of the places we could have done

6 hours ago, Mollyanne&Mike said:

Same, 70 miles.

Slightly achey ankles/heels but apart from that still feeling fit enough to have carried on for another day.

6 months of Pilates paying off, I think.

Also 70 miles - and it would have been more if I hadn't hurt my knee Saturday at Katy Perry and ended up in the medical centre having it strapped which pretty much wrote Sunday off for walking!  

1 minute ago, Kateymay said:

Also 70 miles - and it would have been more if I hadn't hurt my knee Saturday at Katy Perry and ended up in the medical centre having it strapped which pretty much wrote Sunday off for walking!  

Ouch. I hope you feel better soon x

Got there Thursday evening. My Garmin running watch said I averaged 27,000 steps per day which was about 24km. 

So 3.5 x 24km = 84km = 52 miles which I thought was herculean until I've seen some of the numbers on here!!! Blown away, did you actually see any music or were you just walking all day?!!!

Got there Thursday teatime - Clocked up just under 50 miles, would have been more but got a huge blister on left foot that slowed me down a bit. Best I've managed was 75 miles Wed-Mon in 2014.