Who's in for 2017?

9 hours ago, Peanutsinger said:

I went to Brew at the Bog a couple of times and thought they were doing well. I really enjoyed it. 

Looks like Loopallu will be in real trouble too. I didn't realise that they had lost their campsite and original venue. It's not that clear on their own ticket page that there is no camping. Can Ullapool manage to cater for so many people? Will be go without camping and the big expense of hotels? 

I see there is still tickets for Belladrum. They keep selling out and reappearing in dribs and drabs. 

Loopallu have announced that this will their last year. 

Really strange what's going on with the tickets. Announced they sold out but when I checked the other day there were still tickets available. Now sold out again. 

48 minutes ago, Tequilamockingbird said:

Loopallu have announced that this will their last year. 

Really strange what's going on with the tickets. Announced they sold out but when I checked the other day there were still tickets available. Now sold out again. 

Just seen that post about Loopallu. That's a shame. I like the look of the line up they've just announced too. 

I wonder if they'll pull enough this year without the campsite? 

Loopallu was over 3k capacity. It's half that now. They are charging the same price for a ticket without camping this year as for a camping ticket last year. I don't know the reason for the fall out between the campsite and the festival management but it has caused the death of a great festival and the town millions in income. They should all be put up against a wall. Apart from Turin Brakes and Hunter and the Bear I don't fancy this line up at all. I'll be giving it a miss. For me the festival died already with the camping.

On 7/28/2017 at 11:36 AM, Tequilamockingbird said:

Just saw on Bella's instagram page that skiddle are accepting ticket returns and re-selling them.

This explains why more tickets are becoming available. Not heard of them doing this before. Skiddle probably charging a handling fee.

Just reading that they will attempt to sell tickets on your behalf. It sounds like if they don't manage to sell them you're left out of pocket.

Skiddle do a 72 hour cool off period too. You can cancel your tickets within 72 hours as long as it's more than a week to the event.

Every single day there has been Belladrum tickets available. They are only ever sold out for a couple of hours at a time. 

I do wonder if they've decided to do the ticket return thing to try and keep values of tickets up. There is a lot of people struggling to shift spare tickets or only getting way under face value.