Post your favourite picture from this year

Lucy92

First one us in a bar near West Holts on Thursday night (Kasbah). Went to take a photo of our group when a few people started gegging in, then a few more, then a few more and we ended up with a picture of most of the bar!

Second one is a few of us dressed as the night man cometh also on Thursday!

19554886_10154412365410683_8199411422009829330_n.jpg

19511181_10158740138580012_1208085011129195278_n.jpg

Used two bang average disposable cameras over the course of the weekend - finally got them produced yesterday and the results are as mixed as expected. In amongst my drunken forgetfulness to use flash at night (oops) there are a few really cracking if slightly amateur shots. I kinda like the faded hue that disposables add, but hey, it's less an artistic decision and more a total lack of faith in myself not to lose my iPhone on site!! Here's a few that I've caught and like....

Here's the Pyramid from the back right area towards the end of Barry Gibb (I think):

CNV00008.thumb.jpg.5509b780c2e788f3792a2a6be0d20b90.jpg

My viewpoint from the second railing for The XX, sticking in the same great spot for Radiohead after:

CNV00011.thumb.jpg.ef23dcbc1e93f284078943d277cff0ac.jpg

Post-Foos Pyramid lighting. This one I love:

CNV00023.thumb.jpg.24cd45e259208aab891047a960e70613.jpg

Even without my trusty iPhone I managed to bag a few half decent shots. I reckon the rough edges of disposables give the whole thing a nice feel anyway!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Brownie30 said:

Used two bang average disposable cameras over the course of the weekend - finally got them produced yesterday and the results are as mixed as expected. In amongst my drunken forgetfulness to use flash at night (oops) there are a few really cracking if slightly amateur shots. I kinda like the faded hue that disposables add, but hey, it's less an artistic decision and more a total lack of faith in myself not to lose my iPhone on site!! Here's a few that I've caught and like....

Here's the Pyramid from the back right area towards the end of Barry Gibb (I think):

CNV00008.thumb.jpg.5509b780c2e788f3792a2a6be0d20b90.jpg

My viewpoint from the second railing for The XX, sticking in the same great spot for Radiohead after:

CNV00011.thumb.jpg.ef23dcbc1e93f284078943d277cff0ac.jpg

Post-Foos Pyramid lighting. This one I love:

CNV00023.thumb.jpg.24cd45e259208aab891047a960e70613.jpg

Even without my trusty iPhone I managed to bag a few half decent shots. I reckon the rough edges of disposables give the whole thing a nice feel anyway!

I do exactly the same. Just got mine produced today so will probably put one or two up on here. 

All 3 of these are good, the 1st one in particular

This one's of me dressed as Left Shark just after Katy Perry finished. My friends spotted this group of people dressed as lifeguards and ran me over to them, they were so happy!

Being dressed as that shark for a couple of hours was like being a celebrity, had so many people coming over for pics and lots of little kids who wanted a hug or a high five too. Never bothered dressing up before but can totally see the appeal now, was fun to be shark for a bit. VERY hot and sweaty though.

19437229_10158873788025375_9149709906211372523_n.jpg

1 hour ago, marathonsteve said:

19247780_1526507647401886_1645565840193270411_n.jpg

That's Michael with one of my teams t-shirts, (Matthew's Glastonbury Team 2017) we raised money for the Samaritans, all credit to Kirsty  Coulston for the design, still have a couple if anyone wants one......

14 minutes ago, Skoo said:

This one's of me dressed as Left Shark just after Katy Perry finished. My friends spotted this group of people dressed as lifeguards and ran me over to them, they were so happy!

Being dressed as that shark for a couple of hours was like being a celebrity, had so many people coming over for pics and lots of little kids who wanted a hug or a high five too. Never bothered dressing up before but can totally see the appeal now, was fun to be shark for a bit. VERY hot and sweaty though.

19437229_10158873788025375_9149709906211372523_n.jpg

I saw someone dressed as left shark before KP and had to explain to my brother what it was about. I found it funny anyway. Maybe it was you!!

3 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

I saw someone dressed as left shark before KP and had to explain to my brother what it was about. I found it funny anyway. Maybe it was you!!

Could've been! I was expecting to see a few more tbh, would've been funny to get together with lots of other sharks. Guess it wasn't as big a meme as I thought. 

Amazing pics everyone. Have run out of upvotes for today.

On 6/27/2017 at 11:26 PM, OffshoreToon said:

We may have missed King Gizzard for this, but I'd make the same decision every single time.

NSfz6Gi.jpg

Can you please explain what's happening here and where you are?

2 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Could've been! I was expecting to see a few more tbh, would've been funny to get together with lots of other sharks. Guess it wasn't as big a meme as I thought. 

Amazing pics everyone. Have run out of upvotes for today.

i took my shark but decided it just wasn't practical ...  I couldn't see much out of it ... and KP is too pretty not too be able to see !!

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

i took my shark but decided it just wasn't practical ...  I couldn't see much out of it ... and KP is too pretty not too be able to see !!

This is very true! I definitely sacrified a lot of personal enjoyment of that gig for the people around me to have a good laugh at my expense. It was worth it though :)

I cheated and took it off a bit during the show because the temperature in that thing was akin to Wednesday arrival all over again. 

1 minute ago, Skoo said:

This is very true! I definitely sacrified a lot of personal enjoyment of that gig for the people around me to have a good laugh at my expense. It was worth it though :)

I cheated and took it off a bit during the show because the temperature in that thing was akin to Wednesday arrival all over again. 

i wore mine around the local town and to a beach party in a club and lost a few stone .. limboing was hard work in that outfit ... i did have the other fancy dress on ... so didn't go completely naked !!