Post your favourite picture from this year

Lucy92

24 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

If you email it to yourself, when you go to send it, it asks what size you want to email it at. Then pick up the image from your emails and it will be at the smaller file size.

Thanks! I've run out of upvotes from liking other photos, but have this picture of the early evening sun at the pyramid on Sunday instead

IMG_1057.JPG

Only just uploaded my photos to the laptop not had a chance to look at them all yet but this one caught my eye so did a quick edit and stitched an 8 photo sequence together. Only took my Olympus EPL5 Lite with me this year so image quality not what I;m used to with my Nikon D810 but the plus side is its massively lighter so I'm pleased I made that choice.

Taken 2:33pm Friday

sJxhsZJ.jpg

Edited by StormCrow
add text
  • Upvote 3

Wasn't sure whether to post this. But fuck it.

Here's my picture of the festival - a group of me's. Here's the backstory: 

This is going to possibly be my last big event with all my mates before going away to New Zealand indefinitely in a few months. (I'll be doing something closer to the time but obviously not everyone will be able to make it) - so my mates decided to surprise me with this scary as shit joke. It was during Declan Mckenna's gig on the Friday, who is the little brother of one of my close mates, so was the only gig where all of our group of 20+ were together for. Dec himself put on the mask at the end of one of his songs to start the madness (annoyingly the BBC coverage of it pans out and doesn't get a good shot of it). I was so freaked out by it all going on I thought I was having a breakdown for a second. (Their would have been about 15 other masks outside of the attached picture)

The masks themselves actually became very useful throughout the festival for me when trying to find people in the crowds. It's amazing how easy it is to spot your own face when it's being held in the air.

IMG_1309.JPG

• Upvote 3

On a personal level taking my daughter to the top of the hill for the first time.

She came down with the missus very very late Thursday once I had got my mad session out of the way on Wednesday.

She was in tears when Ed Sheeran came on ( I was at Metronomy) 

IMG_6564.jpeg

I didn't take my camera this year which was quite freeing during the festival but I sort of regret it now I'm home as the phone photo's aren't up to scratch. Lots of near misses where they could have been good but are out of focus or blurred. Maybe I just need to get a better phone. Anyway, probably this one...

20170624_224730.thumb.jpg.c117661d45122a28a519264d33edcf61.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Skier68 said:

If you email it to yourself, when you go to send it, it asks what size you want to email it at. Then pick up the image from your emails and it will be at the smaller file size.

I just take a screenshot of the pic - that version uploads fine.

First one is the usual view from the hill, this was almost sunset on Wednesday, love going up there then watching the fest grow as more and more arrive and more stuff fires up

Second one is a personal to me beautiful sight because I never `ever` thought id get to see a band like this at this festival!

Third one is the pyramid lit up magically during Radiohead

Last one is a wicked sunset over the Williams green area on the last day.....oh what a night followed this!

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

IMG_20170623_232453490.jpg

g3.jpg