Post your favourite picture from this year

Lucy92

16 minutes ago, pl00peh said:

Was that from the vegetable fritters stall near the pyramid? That place was easily my favourite!

No Bones Jones, my friend. The guy running the stall told me they had opened up a small stall selling the fritters near the Pyramid, so guess you went there. Honestly, that meal sorted me out for the day!

37 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

The coppers were amazingly friendly and patient with people wanting selfies and to stroke the horses.

I was stood about 5 feet away from them and a guy came up to me and said "Do you want to buy anything?"...couldn't decide if he was undercover or the ballsiest/ most idiotic dealer of all time.

Was fortunate enough to be above Park when they all arrived for an official photo shoot early Sunday. They even wanted a few punters in the shot, so I might be in the one one the website!

IMG_18792.jpg

10 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Was fortunate enough to be above Park when they all arrived for an official photo shoot early Sunday. They even wanted a few punters in the shot, so I might be in the one one the website!

IMG_18792.jpg

Fantastic. Someone in my group remarked that it would be great if the police were like that all the time. I then pointed out that they probably would if people acted like they did at Glastonbury all the time.

I then checked myself for praising the police and listened to some NWA.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Laurawfc said:

Anyone know how to reduce the file size of a photo on an iPhone? I can't upload any because they're over 2mb

If you email it to yourself, when you go to send it, it asks what size you want to email it at. Then pick up the image from your emails and it will be at the smaller file size.

• Upvote 1