Lorde

wilko8

Never really listened to her first album when it came out but have recently and her new album is a cracker and loved the song she did with disclosure. Sounded great on the BBC coverage tonight and think I'll be getting tickets to see her in the autumn now!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Was this a joke or did she genuinely have a big crowd? I'd not read much to suggest either.

Conservative estimates by top scientists currently have the number of people who jumped the perimeter fence to see her at 32.5 billion.

2 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Yeah, first thing I was asked on here was about the crowd. I'm not sure what the in-joke is though? Did she have a small crowd? A big one?

When she was announced a few (or maybe just one...) people were saying there's no way she'd not be on the Pyramid as she's a huge popstar and her crowd would be too big for any other stage.

Don't come on here for one day and you're left out of the loop on an in joke for months on end :P 

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

When she was announced a few (or maybe just one...) people were saying there's no way she'd not be on the Pyramid as she's a huge popstar and her crowd would be too big for any other stage.

Don't come on here for one day and you're left out of the loop on an in joke for months on end :P 

Ah right ok! I knew I was missing something haha

1 minute ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Defo, she was my highlight. Not only does she have great songs, she knows how to put on a show. 

Aye, watched the whole set on iplayer last night. Impressive.

Hadnt seen much of Sigrid before but she also brought some tunes to my screen and looked like she was the happiest person there.

Worth a watch if you haven't already.

2 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Aye, watched the whole set on iplayer last night. Impressive.

Hadnt seen much of Sigrid before but she also brought some tunes to my screen and looked like she was the happiest person there.

Worth a watch if you haven't already.

Ah nice one, I had Sigrid on my original line-up but never got round to seeing her, can't remember why now. I'll check our her performance!

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'd have got tickets to see her in Glasgow in October but it's the day after I get back from seeing the Stones in Amsterdam so I'd just be too knackered.

I'm mulling getting a Manchester ticket. It's right on the back of seeing The National, LCD Soundsystem, and Bon Iver across 4 nights all in different cities. Don't know if I'd be bored with gigs by then.