Overheard funnies

airwaves

A lady walking into the Pyramid field at the top of the hill: 'Is that the Pyramid Stage?'

A couple shortly before The National: 'What are they like, I haven't heard of them?' 'They're pretty chilled out'...

Someone on the way back after not getting near the Peel Stage for The Killers: 'They put the fucking Nationals on the main stage and then put The Killers in THERE... it's not fair'

In the queue for the bogs at the back of west holts before Justice, some guy was on his phone presumably to his missus back home when a group of girls started talking/shouting about last nights love island, how they watched it I don't know, but this guy must of taken offence by their annoying screeching of said shit programme, and declared at the top of his voice that his shit had hide back into his bumhole because it didn't want to be poo'd into a world in which "twatty" love island takes place!!!

9 minutes ago, Fladog said:

In the queue for the bogs at the back of west holts before Justice, some guy was on his phone presumably to his missus back home when a group of girls started talking/shouting about last nights love island, how they watched it I don't know, but this guy must of taken offence by their annoying screeching of said shit programme, and declared at the top of his voice that his shit had hide back into his bumhole because it didn't want to be poo'd into a world in which "twatty" love island takes place!!!

That is amazing!

Someone at stone circle around 8am was so fucking he put his hand by a candle flame and screamed

"fuck, why on earth do they sell these to wasted people"

Also a friend of mine on the way to stone circle

"must be the largest congregation of fucked people on the planet, ever... in all human history at once!".

Whilst walking away from Barry Gibb (me and a mate were on our way to The Kilelrs after seeing the first few songs)

A couple of lads were leaving and I'm 95% sure the conversation was genuine with no sarcasm.

Lad 1: "I mean he is alright but felt like it was missing something"

Lad 2: "Yeah I know what you mean. I think he would have been better in a group"

Lad 1: "Yeah! He needs some other voices on stage with him"

Convo I overheard whilst packing up on Monday. Some pastor from Boston in US telling of how he came to glasto as it was his first. Said he had been travelling Europe and was staying in a vicarage in Glastonbury and the vicars were all going to Glastonbury and had a spare ticket which he went with so there was a group of local vicars and a travelling pastor all camped together on pennard hill. Haha

Voice from neighbours' tent on Thursday morning

"Where are my shoes? Shoes? GUYS, DID I COME HOME WITH SHOES?"

"Don't think so"

"Oh. Did I go out with shoes?"

And wandering around getting some food I caught this belter from a young lass to her mate.

"I think the British have been, you know, amazing in coming up with sandwiches. I mean, you go abroad and they don't even have sandwiches. I mean, what the fuck do foreigners eat for lunch?"