Overheard funnies

airwaves

On 24/06/2017 at 11:00 AM, GrumpyRaver said:

I wristbanded more people from Liverpool than anywhere else on Wednesday. And a security guard at gate told me on shift this morning that the vast majority of people trying to get in on fake tickets and wristbands are scousers too...

Shocker!

Heard some Welsh lads sat by me yesterday- one of them asked the other if he had read his text he had sent him, the others response:

"yes you c*nt it took me fucking ages to read it and I got lost in the middle of shangri la talking to a fucking pirate for ten minutes....what did your text want anyway"!

"nothing just wanted to piss you off" :lol:

On 23/06/2017 at 10:15 AM, chazwwe said:

'So what and where is the pyamid stage' - bottom of Kidney Mead. 

Last night someone asked where the Pyramid Stage was when walking by The Beat Hotel. Still don't know if they were taking the piss. 

In the tipi fields at an open mic bout 1am Friday when an Irish guy starts pouring his heart out about a song he's written about his hometown and how dodgy it is etc etc. He starts off ok but about 40 seconds in, drops the guitar apologises and tells us he's no chance of finishing because the mushrooms had kicked in. 

My friend broke her thumb spannering over a guy rope. 

Spent Thursday night at the medical centre. 

Me, to the girl sat next to me in the waiting area, "What're you in for?"

"I've got glitter in my eye"

I knew that bloody stuff was lethal. 

Not really overheard as it was my conversation, but; My daughter and I were in the JP Tent watching King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard.  During a particularly long song with what seemed like an improvised section in the middle, she turned to me and said, "I know this song", to which I replied, "I know, its because the same song that they have been playing for the last 10 minutes".  We both laughed and carried on with the communal hand nodding.

Great day.

• Upvote 1