Random hookups

Crazyfool01

Should have paid more attention to the outfits in the run up - I said hi to @crazyfool1 without knowing it! I'm somewhat confident I also spotted @stuartbert two hats on the screens somewhere at some point... fucked if I know where/when though. Unless there was another bloke knocking about with multiple headgarments.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw @crazyfool1 twice, you were about five people in front of me for Hobo Jones but I left in a hurry due to a full bladder so couldn't say hello, I then believe I saw you stood on the right hand side of the right hand sound booth at the Pyramid pre Jeremy Corbyn but couldn't come say hi as I was exiting the crowd with my girlfriend who wasn't in a good way.

I also saw @squirrelarmy who I recognised immediately from your wellies and hat, it was just in front of the two sound booths at the pyramid just before Foo Fighters, again I couldn't say hi as there was a group of girls sat on the floor blocking my way and I couldn't remember your efests name to shout.

9 hours ago, The Clearest Blue said:

I saw you stood on the right hand side of the right hand sound booth at the Pyramid pre Jeremy Corbyn but couldn't come say hi as I was exiting the crowd with my girlfriend who wasn't in a good way.

Craig David should have come with a health warning, the amount of girls swooning at a dangerous level in that field was incredible.

(seriously, I hope your fine lady was OK though)

2 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

Craig David should have come with a health warning, the amount of girls swooning at a dangerous level in that field was incredible.

(seriously, I hope your fine lady was OK though)

Haha agreed, although it was mainly me swooning over Craig David after only going to see him because it was the shortest walk from my tent, I had an awesome time! My lady soon recovered, but the after effects of the night before's over indulgence and no sleep took over her emotions for a while, thanks for the concern though, see was soon back to herself after soon tasty grub and a cup of tea :)

35 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Haha agreed, although it was mainly me swooning over Craig David after only going to see him because it was the shortest walk from my tent, I had an awesome time! My lady soon recovered, but the after effects of the night before's over indulgence and no sleep took over her emotions for a while, thanks for the concern though, see was soon back to herself after soon tasty grub and a cup of tea :)

Glad to hear it.

Craig David was genuinely one of the highlights of my festival; a combination of most of our team being in the same place, a good old sing song, and a fair bit of laughing at how seriously he was taking himself etc.

22 hours ago, The Clearest Blue said:

I saw @crazyfool1 twice, you were about five people in front of me for Hobo Jones but I left in a hurry due to a full bladder so couldn't say hello, I then believe I saw you stood on the right hand side of the right hand sound booth at the Pyramid pre Jeremy Corbyn but couldn't come say hi as I was exiting the crowd with my girlfriend who wasn't in a good way.

I also saw @squirrelarmy who I recognised immediately from your wellies and hat, it was just in front of the two sound booths at the pyramid just before Foo Fighters, again I couldn't say hi as there was a group of girls sat on the floor blocking my way and I couldn't remember your efests name to shout.

yep that was me twice  ... see you in 2019 :) 

9 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

Glad to hear it.

Craig David was genuinely one of the highlights of my festival; a combination of most of our team being in the same place, a good old sing song, and a fair bit of laughing at how seriously he was taking himself etc.

Yeah, I went along for a laugh, but when nobody else was shouting about "Our Kes", I ended up really enjoying the tunes. It was nice to hear a pop singer without any Autotune. He really does have a set of pipes on him.

I'm with you all on this. Unexpected festival moment for me. I didn't see a single person not having the time of their life. It was infectiously lovely, and the guy can perform.

hats off craiiiiig daaaaaavid, you had the last laugh my friend.