• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'm chipper enough.

It would be nice to be on site and cracking open a cold can, but not to the extent that I'd have wanted to queue overnight or get caught in ^ that.

This! 

I'm not finding it too bad due to being manically busy at work. Finish at 3 so not long left, but then I've got to ferry the kids around to various clubs this afternoon/evening - my penance for buggering off on my own early tomorrow morning! :)

We're not arriving until Friday !! I'm on maternity leave at the moment so am being distracted by my tiny 10 month old...but keep thinking about the weekend ahead roughly 27 times a minute :) 

Hoping we will have a clear run into the festival Friday morning via the yellow route, anyone had any experience of arriving Friday in the past?

Although my calmness was shattered a short while ago when I called the taxi firm to check my 4:30am cab to the O2 tmrw morning was still all good, only to be told no booking existed! 

Ive now rebooked but I'm going to call them again this evening just to check once more! Not good for my nerves! 

Edited by mario man

1 minute ago, lbferb said:

We're not arriving until Friday !! I'm on maternity leave at the moment so am being distracted by my tiny 10 month old...but keep thinking about the weekend ahead roughly 27 times a minute :) 

Hoping we will have a clear run into the festival Friday morning via the yellow route, anyone had any experience of arriving Friday in the past?

I arrived mid-morning on the Friday for the past few years, and never saw a queue.  They checked my tickets thoroughly though!

That queue is awful! My friend arrived around 11.30 via NE and it only took her 15 minutes to get in. She has said its extremely hot. 

I suffer quite a bit with sunstroke so it's probably best I'm not there today. Would have preferred an earlier departure tomorrow but the sheer excitement of going is now taking over

Staying in worthy view so less stress finding a spot . Packing and 're packing constantly looking at who I want to see a lot less clear than last year . Probably only got 3 or 4 definite . Listening to 6 music . Can't wait for tomorrow.  Can't say I'm unhappy to miss the heat today . But beats last year's mud 

38 minutes ago, MartinK said:

I think you folks have dropped on to honest - 31 degrees and the biggest queues I've seen ! 

IMG_7422.JPG

Wow! Which gate was that?!

Suddenly more relaxed about arriving on Thu - can't do queuing, heat AND a sense of humour :o

C.

Been away with work and just starting the pilgrimage from Barcelona, via a night at home in Sussex. I've  been getting updates from my mates and parents (yes, parents!) and my tent is up...feeling a little gutted to be missing today but I'm sure I'll have forgotten all about that by tomorrow lunchtime :)