Franky

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Fear not. Took me exactly 60 mins from gate opening at 7 to wristband on. Tent now pitched and first beer open. Sun is shining. Can't express this contentment... and it will be yours soon. All worthwhile.

Yeah it actually moved really quickly! Unfortunately the rest of my group are at gate d which seems to be really slow...I'm sitting alone surrounded by my stuff and hoping I can save the space, they think they'll be another 1-2 hours :(

Left Plymouth at 6.10 and was in the festival site at 9.45. Little bit of traffic coming into Glastonbury village but not terrible. Was in the ticket queue for all of 25 minutes. 

My bag was patted down and that's it. And I had a 120l army bag 

Edited by Danny_H22

Our coach left Manchester 45 mins late but the driver is making amends with a music quiz and comedy set in the pa. Correct answers win a bottle of water and he's promised to under cut Costa at the services and make a coffee for 80p. 

Thanks for the gate updates, all adding to the excitement and I've got a bar bought beer on the sweepstake for being on-site by 1730hrs! 

Arrived from Bath and West Show ground, on the shuttle bus at 11:05am, had my wristband at 11:25am. Wasn't searched but ticket thoroughly inspected and was asked to confirm my postcode. Not found a bar open yet, so alternating warm cans and water. Place looks empty at the moment. 

8 minutes ago, cheesey_toastie said:

How does this work with reports of an hour before? Are there two queues to A?

Usually there are two queues at PG-A.

Car park Queue through zig-zag

Coach arrivals queue (which moves a lot quicker).

But this year who knows....

53 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Any update? Got some friends getting there soon. Their coach was so delayed at London! 

Just come out to do 2nd run.

zero queue at gate a, well apart from stopping you at the top. Lucky to be there more than 10 minutes. Coach should be fine