possible ticket cancellation..

gooner1990

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

thanks everyone, it was just a bolt out of the blue at nearly 10pm and suddenly everything was up in the air. 

i'm still going to go and see him tomorrow (3 hour drive) and if i feel its ok i will go to the festival later than planned.  

dad loves live music, and his fave band are the foo fighters, he watches glastonbury every year on tv. :) 

from one gooner to another I hope all will be well and kind regards to your Dad and a hope he feels a lot better x

I'm so so sorry you're having a rough time. I hope your dad starts feeling better soon :) when you see him you'll get a good feeling for how he really is doing. If you go, set him up a tv at the hospital so he can watch and make a flag that he'll recognise. It may make him smile if he spots it knowing you're having a fab time there, if he's anything like my dad I know he'd want you to enjoy yourself. 

• 7 months later...

Sadly Dad died last Friday at his home after a 7 year battle with cancer.

He always used to watch Glastonbury on TV (always looking out for me in the crowd shots) and used to 30-40 gigs himself a year but camping wasn't for him so never did any with me. (although we did gigs together the last being  Richard Ashcroft in Dec 2016)

:(

• Like 3

Really sorry to hear that sending best wishes to u and family and friends.  Will take time but remember all the good times and a dad that goes to 30 40 gigs a year and goes with his son is cool in my book . My kids don' like a lot of same music as me but the fact that they luv live music makes me really happy . I'm sure he was a good un take care