The Official " im off " thread

karlpowell

I can now check into this thread. Just finished my last night shift. Off now for 12 days. Sat here supping some fine ale (Yes I know it's only 0755hrs in the morning but it's my "night time") reading the boards, listening to tunes and can't wait to set off at 0300hrs tomorrow morning:D.

Finished work yesterday.. last few bits this morning. Loading up car from 11, picking up campervan and driving to ferry port to stay over. Then ferry in the morning to Pembroke.. hope to be sitting in CV queue about 4pm today. Seeing that CV East is already open, will keep an eye on how the queues are looking. But weather is looking something else!

Well this is eventful. Got the bus to town, and two stops in some foul mouthed 12 year olds jumped on - one faceslammed the floor. Their lovely friends decided to pull the killswitch on the bus then threw stones at the bus, so had to wait for the next one. Now the two are swearing and shouting all the way. 

Hope the rest of the trip is straight forward. Midnight bus Manc to Glasto!

Edited by fowls

I'm stuck on a delayed easyJet flight that LGW staff have forgotten to bring the stairs to so I've missed my last train home. Going to be an even longer day tomorrow

Been like this for 45mins, obviously I'm sat down

IMG_1938.JPG

Edited by Bisque

7 minutes ago, Bisque said:

I'm stuck on a delayed easyJet flight that LGW staff have forgotten to bring the stairs to so I've missed my last train home. Going to be an even longer day tomorrow

Been like this for 45mins, obviously I'm sat down

IMG_1938.JPG

Blimey! Best of luck tomorrow!

9 minutes ago, fowls said:

Blimey! Best of luck tomorrow!

Thanks, going to have a kip at Brighton station & get the 5:30 train home. If the bag sesrches are as bad as it sounds I'll take it easy getting there tomorrow. I'll smash it.