This will be the first time at Leeds music festival for us, we are camping for the weekend.

just want to know how far away leeds city centre is from the festival arena??

if we wanted to leave and stay at a hotel the saturday night and come back the sunday morning i presume you would still get access granted back into the arena/ parking area??

Thanks in advance.

PS any recommendations for a couple of people attending for the first time feel free to let us know.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/06/2017 at 0:39 PM, PCrawfo1 said:

This will be the first time at Leeds music festival for us, we are camping for the weekend.

just want to know how far away leeds city centre is from the festival arena??

if we wanted to leave and stay at a hotel the saturday night and come back the sunday morning i presume you would still get access granted back into the arena/ parking area??

Thanks in advance.

PS any recommendations for a couple of people attending for the first time feel free to let us know.

As @0Americana stated, Leeds city centre is a good 40-50 minutes away especially when considering traffic/congestion out of the festival. Shuttle bus is more practical as it isn't expensive and the stop is right near the entrance to the arena. If you do consider parking, note it's a good walk to the car park from the arena.

Personally, I'd get stuck in and enjoy camping at the festival. Theres alot to be enjoyed after the headliners have ended in the campsite (i.e Piccadilly/Relentless/Alt stages which go on until 3am).