Tuesday night

Phil1234

So my friends and I are planning on going down Tuesday night, few questions about this... is the traffic still quite bad at 9 when the car park gates open? And when can you start queuing up to go in if they say you have to stay in your car until the festival gates open? Is it just chaos when they open and everyone's sprinting out their cars or do people start queuing late on Tuesday? 

There's a lot of unknowns there - especially for this year.  There 'shouldn't' be traffic at 9pm on Tuesday - even if they check cars on the way in they'll still have the principle of wanting to get cars off the road - so muddy year last year aside, traffic shouldn't be an issue.

Previous years I think people have started queuing almost straight away - I've never arrived earlier than 5am, but read a lot of experiences.  Every year they say you need to stay in your cars - but I can only imagine that turning into chaos like you've described.  Having said that, this year could still be different, if it got applied it wouldn't be a new rule - just not previously applied.  I think it'd be chaos too, everyone heading to the front of the queue from all directions.  We'll find out soon!

Edit - sorry - everyone waiting in cars means there is no queue - so everyone heading to their nears pinch-point from all directions

Edited by p.pete