Best food to take ?

chris_top_her

We took cereal and got milk from the traders after our morning loo stop. 

we took loads of snacks but didn’t eat most of them, so reducing the amount we take next year. 

one thing for out and about was flapjacks we took the OTE sports ones as I know that they work when my digestive system is under stress. 

I just cover breakfast. This is more to save on dealing with the queues when I'm hungry. I tend to freeze bacon in meal size portions before I leave and that usually lasts until Sunday.

I'm also going to get an aeropress I think.

There's something pretty perfect about coffee and a bacon sarnie in the tent first thing...

I'll also take some munchies just to have in my day sack, so crisps, haribo, trackers. I eat like 10-year-old when I'm at the festival.

Just now, Quark said:

Try not bothering with water and having one like a sweetie instead.

Orange foam coming from your nostrils is quite the sight to behold.

I heard that this was quite bad for your teeth. Something to do with the high acid content in the un-fizzed tablets... May just be an old wives tale though...

6 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I heard that this was quite bad for your teeth. Something to do with the high acid content in the un-fizzed tablets... May just be an old wives tale though...

Oh it's not a regular habit by any stretch. More of an "I wonder what this would be like?" moments.

Full disclosure: it's not pleasant.