Hair inspiration!

Charcolate

This will be my seventh trip to Glastonbury and I have never discovered where the showers were. I have heard there are nice ones in the kids field. 

Wet wipes are an easier solution for body washing.

For hair I take a little bowl and wash my hair in cold water most days. Hair washing at the taps is frowned on as it holds everyone up and the ground around the tap becomes a mud bath very quickly.

Or what about a wacky wig to cover up sad hair- I have a brilliant neon orange one? Always  brightens me up towards the end of a festival.

I tend not to bother too much my hair is a bit curly and a bit wavy depending on what mood it is in! I've found that two french plats on the first day helps a bit but then after that just letting it do its own crazy thing!

Batiste dry shampoo is a must, its the only one I've found that actually makes a difference to my hair.

Basically - I tend to give up with my hair by the Friday and just spray it with dry shampoo and stick some flowers in it!

Wear long hair in braids or tie it up. Dry shampoo. A hat for when it's really bad. Portable straighteners for fringe action (I use Freedom ones, they've seen me through many festivals).

I always used to wash my hair under the cold water taps (the ones with sinks beneath), water really didn't go everywhere. But you do need to choose your time, so you don't hold up a queue of people gasping for water. Pre-8AM and there'll be no-one there. It's a great hangover cure too.

Enjoy! xx

1 hour ago, CeriG said:

I tend to do styles like this at festivals... out of my way and still looks nice :-)

IMG_6264.JPG

IMG_6265.JPG

I wish I could do things like that to my hair! Always looks a total mess when I try and do anything girly or nice.  I usually wash my hair just before I leave and tie it up in a loose bun while it's still wet, then for the first day I have great hair, day two is usually still pretty decent, then by day 3 I either tie it up or crack and fill a bowl up and wash it at my tent. My scalp hates me if I go the full duration without washing it. Batiste is definitely an essential to have in the bag too.