Purchases From Poundland

Mattty

No Space Blankets :o I've just got my rucksack down from the loft and I have a couple left from previous years. Forgot about them.

Also, I forgot the tent camplight I've had for at least three years. This year is the first time I've had to replace the batteries and I've fallen asleep with it on so many times.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, stutheblue said:

Anbody know where I can get a micro funnel that can be used to decant spirits in to the pouches you can carry round with you. There was a link on here to the pouches from Amazon - they arrived today without the funnel.

I couldn't find one last ywaru, ended up being given one by a friend. I searched everywhere! 

Back to poundland, I've bought a shewee!! 

10 minutes ago, stutheblue said:

Anbody know where I can get a micro funnel that can be used to decant spirits in to the pouches you can carry round with you. There was a link on here to the pouches from Amazon - they arrived today without the funnel.

Outside shiny part of a cereal box rolled up will see you right.

12 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

I couldn't find one last ywaru, ended up being given one by a friend. I searched everywhere! 

Back to poundland, I've bought a shewee!! 

My daughter has a shewee, never seen it, wondered whether the funnel on that would be small enough?

1 minute ago, verrymerry said:

It probably would actually. I needed something smaller for my hipflask though 

Wilko do a set of three funnels for less than £1, the smallest might just fit the hip flask dependent on what size it is. It fits mine.

4 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

Wilko do a set of three funnels for less than £1, the smallest might just fit the hip flask dependent on what size it is. It fits mine.

Ahh good to know! I got to keep the funnel, but I tried Wilko last year and they failed me

Loads of batteries and two of their powerbanks. I'd bought one of their powerbanks a year ago and it was crap but thought I'd give them another chance. Gave the new one a test and it holds about 1100mah, so bought a second which tested the same. Pretty good result on a stated 1200mah. Just got to test the self discharge, but looking good so far. Obviously with that capacity it's not much use for a modern mobile, but fine for a vape pen. :)

Why did nobody mention the glow sticks earlier!

16 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I thought it was just one of my mates that said 'The Asda'.  Does it come from an advert? Just wondering how / why it has come in to being.

As far as I know it's just a "Northern" thing, or maybe just certain parts of the North. Certainly where I come from The Asda is The Asda....!!