Corbyn appearing on Pyramid!

slipmatt

45 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

You know what im not even going to give these tory w*nkers the satisfaction, there is a damn good reason you guys are persona non grata in this country at the moment, I admire the fact you still have the ability to look in the mirror to be honest.

persona non grata? The Tory's are still in Government - idiot (again). Maybe stop and have a think about that? I don't like it but get real and accept it (for now).

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course she is about to form a government with the DUP, who are linked to the UVF, UDA and Ulster Resistance.

Im sure that the Daily Mail will have that on the front page later this week.

Her and her coalition of chaos. It's taken nearly 2 weeks to agree a deal with 10 DUP MPs, god knows how she plans to negotiate Brexit.

She is out of touch and a disgrace, clinging on to power.

The great Nye Bevan was right, Tories are lower than vermin.

You are aware of Bevans achievements, I'm sure.

Surprisingly the Tories voted against the establishment of the NHS and at the same time as he introduced that he was minister for housing too and a major house building programme started to replace the poor quality houses that had been built by the previous governments and of course others bombed in the war. Guess who built the poor quality houses before him and immediately afterwards????

15 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

..... and how can you cheer a terrorist sympathiser. Glastonbury is not the place for that IMO.

Why not when the establishment cosy up to Sinn Fein and in pariticular Adams and mcguniess (deceased). Both of who have far more direct links with terrorism than Corbin.

We either move on together or curse ourselves to live in the past.

12 hours ago, ___S_o_m_a__ said:

When was this and what happened Deano? Sounds good.

2009 - Ben Goldacre was doing the talk around his Bad Science book at Speakers Corner, which is obviously right in the middle of the Greenfields. So he starts fairly moderately but then after twenty minutes or so, gets on to why faith healing and spiritual healing and such are all nonsense, and not just nonsense but dangerous nonsense that kills people...

He was asked why he would come and talk if he felt that way and said he just enjoyed the conflict and the ability to talk to people who he knew disagreed with him. 

7 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

You dittoed yourself?

Idiot :lol:

I wouldn't bother Ommadawn... stupid is as stupid does..or some such phrase,,,,,, right off to clean the swimming pool :rofl:

I'm surprised some people are out on their own without supervision.... the vitriol from waterfalls shows total lack of understanding when he has to resort to vile statements to get his point across .. I'm lucky to have the intelligence to realise he isn't the typical labour voter thank god 

Edited by babyblade41

3 hours ago, babyblade41 said:

stupid is as stupid does..or some such phrase,,,,,,

You missed the period key and hit the comma.

We can see his posts btw, so know he said nothing warranting that. 

You lost this too: 

shovel.jpg

Now let's stop making things worse and observe the whole two ears one mouth thing. There's a reason this festival is wonderful, see if you can work it out this time then maybe we can return to this dismissing of everything that makes it what it is after.

On 17/06/2017 at 0:30 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

As someone who really struggled to get through a big crush to get into the pyramid field before Patti Smith (due to large numbers coming in for the Dalai Lama, who I don't care either way about), I'd advise getting there before Corbyn, not after.

Thanks for the solid advice. Seems this thread has taken a turn for the worse... I'll probably still be front and centre even if I'll be staring at my phone or sitting down when Corbyn rallies his troop

On 17/06/2017 at 0:30 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

As someone who really struggled to get through a big crush to get into the pyramid field before Patti Smith (due to large numbers coming in for the Dalai Lama, who I don't care either way about), I'd advise getting there before Corbyn, not after.

Thanks for the solid advice. Seems this thread has taken a turn for the worse... I'll probably still be front and centre even if I'll be staring at my phone or sitting down when Corbyn rallies his troop

Have avoided this thread as I knew it would turn in to a political boxing match. At the end of the day Glastonbury will be full of people who vote for a wide range of parties. If you don't like labour and don't like Corbyn then don't go to see him. Simples.

Now, it's 3 sleeps til the gates open, stop bickering!!!