Corbyn appearing on Pyramid!

slipmatt

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, somecoolusername said:

Oh is that what they're doing? I've been trying to work out what on earth melody that's supposed to be 

That could be everywhere this year - I feared it might be the Liar Liar song, but this seems more likely.  Lots of cringe - but sure I might wander over and take a look

18 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Typical comment to be found in 'those' threads :P 

yep, the vacuous one from you is typical, too.

I'm quite happy to sensibly debate the issues around Jez, but as soon as I get into detail the person who says they want to discuss disappears. Is that because they have a good counter-argument or because they don't?

It saddens me. You don't get the best by blinding yourself to what's available.

Edited by eFestivals

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

yep, the vacuoius one from you is standard, too.

I'm quite happy to sensibly debate the issues around Jez, but as soon as I get into detail the person who says they want to discuss disappears. Is that because they have a good counter-argument or because they don't?

It saddens me. You don't get the best by blinding yourself to what's available.

Haha - definitely turning into one of 'those'.  I agree with you on a lot of things - I think there's better than JC to run the party (should they be found / step forward).  My current thought is that maybe it'd be hard to find someone better to win votes.

I can see you're well up for debating it - sorry for not being there for you, aside from a few initial platitudes.  It's all too depressing - the reality of it all.

Just now, p.pete said:

I think there's better than JC to run the party

that's nothing of what I'm getting at.

Jez can do much better, by himself. No change of leader is required, just a change of leader's attitude to actually be that leader. Slating his own shadow minister for presenting the manifesto properly and as written is not good leadership.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

that's nothing of what I'm getting at.

Jez can do much better, by himself. No change of leader is required, just a change of leader's attitude to actually be that leader. Slating his own shadow minister for presenting the manifesto properly and as written is not good leadership.

He's improved massively since taking on leadership though - in fairness to the guy, he went from being a rebelling back bencher to leader of the party. It's going to take a while to get used to the spin and find your feet.

Maybe I'm letting him off a bit much... But I think he's come a long way.