Oh look, a handy walking times guide

musky

What fantastic work the Bristol Post* has done here, creating an easy to read and well laid out guide of walking times between stages so we don't have to. Must've taken ages. :rolleyes:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/glastonbury-festival-2017-how-long-114045

*From the same people that bring you Somerset live.

23 minutes ago, musky said:

What fantastic work the Bristol Post* has done here, creating an easy to read and well laid out guide of walking times between stages so we don't have to. Must've taken ages. :rolleyes:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/glastonbury-festival-2017-how-long-114045

*From the same people that bring you Somerset live.

They are truly kings of men :lol:

1 hour ago, Neville Street said:

Along with the "tube map" from last year (needs updating for drive in cinema?) this is all you need :)

There was an update a day or two ago, you'll be pleased to know :) my phone is w*nk so I'll let someone else find a link

2 hours ago, LifeBegins@What??? said:

How many minutes should i add to walking if i ended up like this guy. I've not drunk alcohol in over a year so there might be a slight possibility this could be me next week.. :(

In that state your not gonna make it anywhere, just walk round in circles until you cone rou d enough to make it back to your tent. 

Even if you do make a stage your probably not gonna remember it. 

2 hours ago, LifeBegins@What??? said:

How many minutes should i add to walking if i ended up like this guy. I've not drunk alcohol in over a year so there might be a slight possibility this could be me next week.. :(

I don't quite think that man is drunk