The Killers?

McCor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mattty said:

I'm in the JP for Frank Carter anyway so it'd be lovely if the Sunday JP slot was either them or Gorillaz

Aaah that's sealed it then, totally worth sticking around at the end to see who it is...and then bod off to Chic if I'm not impressed! :D

6 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

as Killers are supposed to be a BST exclusive - what about a solo "B.F." set? 

Exclusivity arrangements are a farce anyway (Major Lazer are a good example this year, having been announced as exclusive to R&L) but they can definitely get around that by not announcing it. One of the reasons why it would have to be secret 

On 15/06/2017 at 1:46 PM, thewayiam said:

100% turn up after gibb for this only to go back to chic in time if not them. Catching Shaggy correctly then would be difficult anyway and missing bombastic defeats the object of trying.

FYI I saw shaggy play on Thursday. Boombastic was second song of his set. Presuming he's going to stick to that set list for the whole tour. 

2 hours ago, Chicken Bob said:

FYI I saw shaggy play on Thursday. Boombastic was second song of his set. Presuming he's going to stick to that set list for the whole tour. 

Probably yes, almost impossible to do both of them though and even then gibb needs to finish about 5 mins early to make bombastic. It'll be one or the other and as much as it shouldn't be I'd choose Shaggy as seen The Killers.

Also have to remember Glasto isn't going to be, at least at WHs a 21 song set list.

Edited by thewayiam