Queens of the Stone Age

JSmurphy

Had a listen at midnight, had pretty low expectations actually after seeing a couple of people on here slate it. First impressions are that it's very good but not on the level of ...Like Clockwork, which is fine as that's an incredibly high bar. Really liked Feet Don't Fail Me and the two songs that were already out are both great, looking forward to another listen later.

17 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Screw
Misfit
Make it wit Chu
Suture
Fun Machine

All bangers.

It's not even near their worst album in my opinion. I find it hard to order them because I usually listen to one appropriate to my current mood, and being so different from one another. I think Like Clockwork is always at the top and self titled at the bottom. 

To me the self titled album is still more Kyuss than QotSA.

Just now, Tommy101 said:

It's not even near their worst album in my opinion. I find it hard to order them because I usually listen to one appropriate to my current mood, and being so different from one another. I think Like Clockwork is always at the top and self titled at the bottom. 

To me the self titled album is still more Kyuss than QotSA.

Quit Me Baby is on S/T. Their best song.

• Upvote 1

Just now, st dan said:

Shocked by the disliking of Lullabies on here. 

The run of; "Everybody Knows That You're Insane, Tangled Up In Plaid, Burn The Witch, In My Head, Little Sister and I Never Came" is one superb!

Missed "Lullaby" mate. And the 2nd half of the record is even better than the first.

Queens don't make bad records. The Last Great Band.

• Upvote 1