Queens of the Stone Age

JSmurphy

33 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

It is, but saying “best not speculate” but spamming the site with the same link whilst saying “that’s his headline slot gone” are slightly at odds would you not say?

No? It’s fine to speculate the impact such accusations would have on festival credentials, it’s another to speculate about the validity of the accusations.

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Since I've seen a few speculating of a slot at the farm later this year...

Discuss. Does Dave Grohl come over for the second season on the trot to guest? No Foo Fighters tour dates scheduled for the weekend as it stands, I'd say.

Would be fun to play a song on drums or two, but I can't see it. 

33 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Since I've seen a few speculating of a slot at the farm later this year...

Discuss. Does Dave Grohl come over for the second season on the trot to guest? No Foo Fighters tour dates scheduled for the weekend as it stands, I'd say.

Doubt it, it's probably been nearly 20 years since he last played with them.

34 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

A Them Crooked Vultures mini-reunion had crossed my mind.

I clicked on at least 10 threads over the last few days excited to find out what‘s the news, just to find out you got bored and dug up old threads for fun.

So I‘d appreciate if you stop posting random stuff on literally every thread. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

I clicked on at least 10 threads over the last few days excited to find out what‘s the news, just to find out you got bored and dug up old threads for fun.

So I‘d appreciate if you stop posting random stuff on literally every thread. Thank you.

Tempted to pull the troll card and now dig up all the threads on this site I have no interest in, but fair enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 9:46 PM, Karlos12345 said:

Weird post. He can post whatever he wants mate.

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

Let's go. 

Happening? 

Please not against Elton which is looking savagely likely. If not there, where else? 

Personally I think though Lil Nas X will be fun, reckon QOTSA before Elton would rock. 

Friday Sub is free - reckon Josh being mates with Turner and the lads could make it likely? Dunno.

13 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

Friday Sub is free - reckon Josh being mates with Turner and the lads could make it likely? Dunno.

I would absolutely love that but I can't see past Royal Blood (unfortunately - was hoping I wouldn't have to watch them a third time-  other half loves them and I really don't, but trying to meet up between sub and headline would be a nightmare)